Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Where my code breakers at?

YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,830
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
Swaye's Wigwam
6, 6, 9, 10, 11, 10

4, 5, 7, 9, 10, 14

Comments

• NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,791
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    2nd number is UW's total # of blue chips signed
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,830
    Swaye's Wigwam
    NEsnake12 said:

Correct on the bottom sequence. Number of 247 composite (fuck off) blue chips in each Pete’s first 6 classes at UW.
    Swaye's Wigwam

I totally read that as code talkers, so naturally I was going to tag @Swaye.

Those guys were Navajo nation. @Swaye ‘s
    Cherokees actually created their own written language.
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Bread said:

Trigger warning. Math ahead.

6, 6, 9, 10, 11, 10
    no sequences of interest match this sequence.

4, 5, 7, 9, 10, 14

Numbers n such that numbers 24n+11 are primes. 4, 5, 7, 9, 10, 14, 17, 18, 19, 20, 23, 24, 27...

a(1)=3; for n>=2, a(n) is the smallest m>a(n-1) such that odd part of a(1) + ... + a(n-1) + m is prime. 4, 5, 7, 9, 10, 14, 15, 16, 18, 21, 24, 26, 27...

a(1)=3; for n>=2, a(n) is the smallest m>a(n-1) such that odd part of a(1) + ... + a(n-1) + m is prime. 4, 5, 7, 9, 10, 14, 15, 16, 18, 21, 24, 26, 27...

a(n+1) = smallest number greater a(n) that ends in binary representation with floor(a(n)/4); a(1)=1. 4, 5, 7, 9, 10, 14, 15, 19, 20, 21, 29...

Numbers n such that 10^n - 71 is prime 4, 5, 7, 9, 10, 14, 22, 98...

Is it just me, or does that look like Nicholas Cage's face photoshopped onto David Schwimmer's body?
    Well now you can't convince me that that's not Nic Cage's face.
    Swaye's Wigwam

this thread is worthless without roaddawg

Yes, he just might be the guy.
  • DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Bread said:

Trigger warning. Math ahead.

6, 6, 9, 10, 11, 10
    no sequences of interest match this sequence.

4, 5, 7, 9, 10, 14

Numbers n such that numbers 24n+11 are primes. 4, 5, 7, 9, 10, 14, 17, 18, 19, 20, 23, 24, 27...

a(n+1) = smallest number greater a(n) that ends in binary representation with floor(a(n)/4); a(1)=1. 4, 5, 7, 9, 10, 14, 15, 19, 20, 21, 29...

Numbers n such that 10^n - 71 is prime 4, 5, 7, 9, 10, 14, 22, 98...

Is it just me, or does that look like Nicholas Cage's face photoshopped onto David Schwimmer's body?
    Interesting stuff

Swaye's Wigwam
    edited February 2019
    NEsnake12 said:

So the first sequence is the number of blue chips singed by Dabo in his first 6 recruiting classes. In years 4- 6 you'll see that Peterman has inked 33 blue chips compared to 31 for Dabo in years 4- 6. And in fact, Dabo has never had more than 13 (once) in a class. I found this really chinteresting given the general perception the Dabo is fun and can recruit better than Pete.
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

NEsnake12 said:

So the first sequence is the number of blue chips singed by Dabo in his first 6 recruiting classes. In years 4- 6 you'll see that Peterman has inked 33 blue chips compared to 31 for Dabo in years 4- 6. And in fact, Dabo has never had more than 13 (once) in a class. I found this really chinteresting given the general perception the Dabo is fun and can recruit better than Pete.
    I went back and researched Clemson's classes thinking it had to be them but didn't go back far enough. Good chit.
    Swaye's Wigwam

NEsnake12 said:

I went back and researched Clemson's classes thinking it had to be them but didn't go back far enough. Good chit.
    Admittedly, I have a comparing Pete's early returns to Dabo's fetish. But, if Pete can continue to stock pile, 10 - 12 BCs per year, then we're basically recruiting at Clempson's level. I know we're all frustrated as hell with the lack of signature OOC win 5 years in, but we've got to stay the course and see what happens with the massive leveling up in talent. The class is NT level on the defensive side of the ball rather easily.
    Swaye's Wigwam

NEsnake12 said:

Admittedly, I have a comparing Pete's early returns to Dabo's fetish. But, if Pete can continue to stock pile, 10 - 12 BCs per year, then we're basically recruiting at Clempson's level. I know we're all frustrated as hell with the lack of signature OOC win 5 years in, but we've got to stay the course and see what happens with the massive leveling up in talent. The class is NT level on the defensive side of the ball rather easily.
    How many chances at signature wins were blown because of the talent definciency at QB?
    Pete is a stubborn fuck but we need to move on from his getting it wrong on Jake as see if one of these other guys can play. I have faith.
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,467
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

NEsnake12 said:

Ngata lot we can do other than watch this class develop and hope they close on their top targets the next couple years. Pete is safe - they continue to win 10+ a year and he can go without ever getting a signature win and he's not going to be fired.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,885
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

NEsnake12 said:

How many chances at signature wins were blown because of the talent definciency at QB?

Does Gary Oldman get a royalty for the hundreds of times we've used this wonderful gif?