Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Elizabeth Fauxcahontas Warren

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

Liberals have been defending her for years by claiming that she never tried to use her phony Indian heritage to advance herself academically or professionally. That claim was always a lie and now we have indisputable evidence that it was always a lie. She is toast.
    To be clear. Are you saying she was able to practice law because she put Indian on that document?
    Hondo, unlike you there is no dick in my mouth what I'm saying is perfectly clear. Funny how the Kunt who is always talking about other people's poor reading comprehension is unable to process clear and precise language.
    So you openly admit to lying. But you are too much of a pussy to confirm it.
    So you openly admit to being a dumbfuck. What's my lie Kunt, quote if for me.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

2001400ex said:

To be clear. Are you saying she was able to practice law because she put Indian on that document?

I'm not a Democrat or a Republican and I don't root for either side as I don't think our current political systems serves the people.

I have no idea what SFGbob meant but it's impossible to know if it's helped her unless we go back and talk with every admissions board/human resources department that has ever considered her credentials for admittance/a job offer.

I know this... it definitely didn't hurt her.

In my opinion, hypocrisy is a particularly damning character flaw and I can't help but think that if it had come out that Trump or Romney or some other Republican was in the same situation as Warren that the mob would be calling for their head and attempting the ruin their life/career. However, since Warren is on their "team" she is somehow skating by without the same repercussions that a Republican would be facing.

Intent matters and I have no idea if Warren was just misinformed or consciously misleading people by claiming she was a Native American. If she was knowingly misrepresenting herself than she should face the same mob that Trump would face for the same infraction.

I get that the Tug doesn't do nuance but at least I tried...
    You mean Trump's mythology about being a self-made man?
    Fucking pathetic. Are there set-asides for claiming to be a self-made man O'Keefed? Does being a self-made man get preferable admission and hiring status? Sweet Geezus you've morphed into a pathetic mother fucker.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    This document didn't advance her. To be clear, it's fucked up for her to claim native heritage on this form with zero evidence at the time. But it in no way advanced her academically or professionally.

Liberals have been defending her for years by claiming that she never tried to use her phony Indian heritage to advance herself academically or professionally.That claim was always a lie and now we have indisputable evidence that it was always a lie. She is toast.
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

Liberals have been defending her for years by claiming that she never tried to use her phony Indian heritage to advance herself academically or professionally. That claim was always a lie and now we have indisputable evidence that it was always a lie. She is toast.
    Hondo, unlike you there is no dick in my mouth what I'm saying is perfectly clear. Funny how the Kunt who is always talking about other people's poor reading comprehension is unable to process clear and precise language.
    So you openly admit to lying. But you are too much of a pussy to confirm it.
    So you openly admit to being a dumbfuck. What's my lie Kunt, quote if for me.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    So my "lie" is statement that makes your Kunt hurt that you can't disprove.

Harvard just happens to promote her as a woman of color and an example of their "diverse" teaching staff but according to Hondo the stupid Kunt, her falsely claiming to be an Indian didn't help her. Why did Harvard think she was an Indian Hondo?

Affirmative action and the the search for minority Professors is/was a HUGE point of emphasis in colleges and Universities especially among the more elite schools, but in this case we're to believe that it carried no weight in Harvard's consideration despite the fact that Harvard promoted her as a minority.

Like I said Hondo, you love swallowing like a bitch, I don't.

Btw, Hondo. Let me help you out because you don't seem to understand what a lie is.

This is what a lie looks like Kunt. - "I never commented on the MAGA hat wearing kids." Now that's a lie.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,276
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

HHusky said:

It does prove she had a little Native American ancestry.

I don't know if you're joking here but she had less Native American DNA than that average "white" person in America.

Most Americans have NONE. Do you need some sort remedial tutoring about the term “average”?
  • Options

HHusky said:

Trump is a liar and a buffoon but claiming to be rich is not the same as claiming to be a protected racial class...

He ran on his mythology.
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

I don't know if you're joking here but she had less Native American DNA than that average "white" person in America.

Most Americans have NONE. Do you need some sort remedial tutoring about the term “average”?
    Average is typically considered mean. You can argue for median if you like (and it is a form of average), but when average isn't defined mean is typically assumed.

Remedial Math Superiority Guy
  • Options

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Average is typically considered mean. You can argue for median if you like (and it is a form of average), but when average isn't defined mean is typically assumed.

Tom Brady and I average 3 Super Bowl wins each.
  • Options
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Tom Brady and I average 3 Super Bowl wins each.
    Better than Peyton Manning and Russel Wilson.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,799
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

HHusky said:

Most of my liberal friends are still claiming the DNA test proves she IS a native american. lol.

My ancestors were black and until they got to the North Country and needed more Vitamin D. True story.
    I’m the one with an RSA background I should claim to be an African-American!
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Anyone who has even a single relation that hails from anywhere south of the border has more Native American DNA than she does. When speaking about "Native Americans" most Americans aren't thinking of someone with roots in Columbia or Peru.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Trump is a liar and a buffoon but claiming to be rich is not the same as claiming to be a protected racial class...

He ran on his mythology.
    And Obama ran as a post-racial moderate. Which candidate doesn't run on their mythology? His "mythology" doesn't add 400 points to his SAT score.
  • Options
    edited February 2019

HHusky said:

Most of my liberal friends are still claiming the DNA test proves she IS a native american. lol.

I'm white as snow Norwegian and I have more Native American ancestry than her. JFC I guess she "identifies" as Native American lol.
    Congrats!

We are going to have to ask you to resign your membership in the Sons of Norway though.
  • Options

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

I'm white as snow Norwegian and I have more Native American ancestry than her. JFC I guess she "identifies" as Native American lol.
    Congrats!
    I should probably apply for some minority business loans. Also, you can take your condescending patriarchy elsewhere honky.
    In all honesty I bet I could try lol
  • Options

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Congrats!
    I should probably apply for some minority business loans. Also, you can take your condescending patriarchy elsewhere honky.
    In all honesty I bet I could try lol
    African-American scholarship tim!
    Not going to lie my mom seriously suggested it lol
  • Options

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Congrats!
    You people have a checkered history with credit.
  • Options

HHusky said:

To clarify. Skin color is not indicative of blood. I know many blond hair blue eyes natives.