Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Elizabeth Fauxcahontas Warren

13»

Comments

• Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,276
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

2001400ex said:

HHusky said:

Most of my liberal friends are still claiming the DNA test proves she IS a native american. lol.

It does prove she had a little Native American ancestry.
    I'm white as snow Norwegian and I have more Native American ancestry than her. JFC I guess she "identifies" as Native American lol.
    To clarify. Skin color is not indicative of blood. I know many blond hair blue eyes natives.
    I'm sorry Hondo but this is a minority conversation now. BTP and I are speaking from our experiential truth and your attempts to oppress our expression are neither inclusive or sensitive as an ally of minorities. You and HH's opinions of whether we include Mrs. Warren in our identity group are invalid in this context.
    I didn't offer any opinion "of whether [you] include Mrs. Warren in [y]our identity group."
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,799
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    I’m African American dammit!
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

2001400ex said:

HHusky said:

Most of my liberal friends are still claiming the DNA test proves she IS a native american. lol.

I'm white as snow Norwegian and I have more Native American ancestry than her. JFC I guess she "identifies" as Native American lol.
    To clarify. Skin color is not indicative of blood. I know many blond hair blue eyes natives.
    I'm sorry Hondo but this is a minority conversation now. BTP and I are speaking from our experiential truth and your attempts to oppress our expression are neither inclusive or sensitive as an ally of minorities. You and HH's opinions of whether we include Mrs. Warren in our identity group are invalid in this context.
    Also, waiting for @Swaye to weigh-in on all the white people defending Fauxcahontas as a Native American.
    @Swaye is smart. He only ventures into the Tug periodically, or when called.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,687
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    His views on the Indian are well known

Since APAG and I are fighting today I'll point out that Lizzie was his first love until Cortez came along

At least Cortez is genuine.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,005

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Congrats!
    I should probably apply for some minority business loans. Also, you can take your condescending patriarchy elsewhere honky.
    In all honesty I bet I could try lol
    African-American scholarship tim!

Side Show Bob!
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,297
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

2001400ex said:

HHusky said:

I didn't offer any opinion "of whether [you] include Mrs. Warren in [y]our identity group."
    There you go again, talking down to minorities. It doesn't matter what was said, it matters how it could be interpreted given the context. You need to learn the difference between punching up and punching down.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,276
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

HHusky said:

2001400ex said:

HHusky said:

There you go again, talking down to minorities. It doesn't matter what was said, it matters how it could be interpreted given the context. You need to learn the difference between punching up and punching down.
    Some of my best friends are Norwegian.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,605
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Hondo is opressing the fuck of me

Mods?
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

Liberals have been defending her for years by claiming that she never tried to use her phony Indian heritage to advance herself academically or professionally. That claim was always a lie and now we have indisputable evidence that it was always a lie. She is toast.
    To be clear. Are you saying she was able to practice law because she put Indian on that document?
    You’ll defend this...but you aren’t partisan. Got It!
    I asked a question on Bob's comment. That's not defending. Fuckstick
    I didn’t say you did. I said you would.

And I was right. You lying fuck
  • Options
    Blu82Blu82 Member Posts: 1,522
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    This cunt should be tortured, drawn and quartered.

Send her to the boys at Pine Ridge.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

2001400ex said:

To be clear. Are you saying she was able to practice law because she put Indian on that document?

I'm not a Democrat or a Republican and I don't root for either side as I don't think our current political systems serves the people.

I have no idea what SFGbob meant but it's impossible to know if it's helped her unless we go back and talk with every admissions board/human resources department that has ever considered her credentials for admittance/a job offer.

I know this... it definitely didn't hurt her.

In my opinion, hypocrisy is a particularly damning character flaw and I can't help but think that if it had come out that Trump or Romney or some other Republican was in the same situation as Warren that the mob would be calling for their head and attempting the ruin their life/career. However, since Warren is on their "team" she is somehow skating by without the same repercussions that a Republican would be facing.

Intent matters and I have no idea if Warren was just misinformed or consciously misleading people by claiming she was a Native American. If she was knowingly misrepresenting herself than she should face the same mob that Trump would face for the same infraction.

I get that the Tug doesn't do nuance but at least I tried...
    No question. Let's put that part to bed. There is no more treasured group for the affirmative action people than Native Americans (Hi @Swaye ). More than the blicks and hispanies. Way more.

Fun Fact ( I think Swaye knows this): Dartmouth College was chartered to educate native Americans. To date, they have educated the least of any college in New England. I'm guessing if a native applies there with any kind of academis pulse, they get in.

Being injun is awesome in college admissions.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,297
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,605
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

2001400ex said:

I'm not a Democrat or a Republican and I don't root for either side as I don't think our current political systems serves the people.

I have no idea what SFGbob meant but it's impossible to know if it's helped her unless we go back and talk with every admissions board/human resources department that has ever considered her credentials for admittance/a job offer.

I know this... it definitely didn't hurt her.

In my opinion, hypocrisy is a particularly damning character flaw and I can't help but think that if it had come out that Trump or Romney or some other Republican was in the same situation as Warren that the mob would be calling for their head and attempting the ruin their life/career. However, since Warren is on their "team" she is somehow skating by without the same repercussions that a Republican would be facing.

Intent matters and I have no idea if Warren was just misinformed or consciously misleading people by claiming she was a Native American. If she was knowingly misrepresenting herself than she should face the same mob that Trump would face for the same infraction.

I get that the Tug doesn't do nuance but at least I tried...
    No question. Let's put that part to bed. There is no more treasured group for the affirmative action people than Native Americans (Hi @Swaye ). More than the blicks and hispanies. Way more.

Fun Fact ( I think Swaye knows this): Dartmouth College was chartered to educate native Americans. To date, they have educated the least of any college in New England. I'm guessing if a native applies there with any kind of academis pulse, they get in.

claiming you are injun is awesome in college admissions.