Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

list of teams I most want to see UW beat the brakes off of

PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,467
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
Founders Club
1) Notre Dame. Never beaten them and choked away multiple games. Catholic arrogance. Fucktarded fans. The sooner UW beats them by 40, the sooner I can liquidate my assets and retire in Brazil.

2) Ohio State. Fuck this team, their fanbase, and Herbstreit. Do you guys remember the Rose Bowl preview? Three minutes of sucking off Ohio State and the shitty eastern Midwest, no mention of UW. There is no reason UW can't have the success this POS school does.

3) Any decent SEC team. I don't really hate the SEC. I respect that tuff conference. Outside of an 80s bowl game UW plays like pussies against them. To be an elite team we are going to need to fuck one of them up sooner rather than later.

4) USC. If UW can't win 5 straight, at least, against these clowns...I will be upset

5) Air Force. El oh el
Tagged:

Comments

• dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,244
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Meek said:

retire to Brazil? That place is such a shit hole. You can do better than that bro.

Not with limited funds. If my friend's instagram account is even 50% legit, I should be there right now
    You sound poor, besides that......

1) Oregon

2) Notre Dame

3) Boise State
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,467
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited February 2019

Brazil is where 30 year olds go to retire for 3 years before going back to the US grind. Very rich kids goto Straya, mate

• JECARJECAR Member Posts: 580
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Houhusky said:

Meek said:

retire to Brazil? That place is such a shit hole. You can do better than that bro.

Not with limited funds. If my friend's instagram account is even 50% legit, I should be there right now
    If you are going to retire to South America Columbia is the place to retire for a gringo.

National bar game (Tejo) is cornhole but with gunpowder, (seriously) and has everything that Brazil has but better and cheaper.
    True on all accounts. Tejo is fucking legit
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Meek said:

No extradition from Brazil. Ask me how I know.
  • dtddtd Member Posts: 3,997
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    BEAT OREGON. Nothing else matters.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,704
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Meek said:

Pics?
  • DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited February 2019
    Houhusky said:

Meek said:

If you are going to retire to South America Columbia is the place to retire for a gringo.

National bar game (Tejo) is cornhole but with gunpowder, (seriously) and has everything that Brazil has but better and cheaper.
    Columbia is in South Carolina and is your basic shithole.

Medellin is in Colombia is way up on the list.

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    DawgFader said:

Houhusky said:

Meek said:

Medellin is nice, sadly most of the hot girls I meet where working, most of them were short and looked ok. Beautiful country through, probably one of the most beautiful places I have been at.
  • digitsdigits Member Posts: 1,411
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited February 2019

1) Notre Dame. Never beaten them and choked away multiple games. Catholic arrogance. Fucktarded fans. The sooner UW beats them by 40, the sooner I can liquidate my assets and retire in Brazil.

2) Ohio State. Fuck this team, their fanbase, and Herbstreit. Do you guys remember the Rose Bowl preview? Three minutes of sucking off Ohio State and the shitty eastern Midwest, no mention of UW. There is no reason UW can't have the success this POS school does.

3) Any decent SEC team. I don't really hate the SEC. I respect that tuff conference. Outside of an 80s bowl game UW plays like pussies against them. To be an elite team we are going to need to fuck one of them up sooner rather than later.

4) USC. If UW can't win 5 straight, at least, against these clowns...I will be upset

5) Air Force. El oh el

My top 5ish (OOC opponents only)

1a) Notre Dame (0-8); see above
    1b) Alabama (0-5); still reeling from that 1925 Rose Bowl
    3) Ohio St. (3-9); see above
    4) Penn St. (0-3); "8 year olds, Dude."
    5a) BYU (6-4); because 1984
    5b) Miami (2-1); because 1991
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Oregon - fuck them
    SC - bury them
    Cal - revengeance
    Furd - need a W at the farm
    WAzzu - fuck them
  • DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414

DawgFader said:

Houhusky said:

Meek said:

Medellin is nice, sadly most of the hot girls I meet where working, most of them were short and looked ok. Beautiful country through, probably one of the most beautiful places I have been at.
    Parke Lerras?

• ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,512
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    The shehee vs Ron powlus game was the first non-oregon game I attended (I was 8). UW choked so hard.
  • Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,075
    Ohio state, penn state, notre Dame