Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I hope they catch the assholes who attacked Smollett soon!

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Dude61 said:
    Now why did I know this story was bullshit from the outset and dumbfucks like Hondo swallowed like bitches?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Hondo if you didn't have strawman ass raping you'd have nothing to say. And since I view you as nothing more than a Kunt, how can it be homophobic? You're a fat ugly bitch with a strap-on fucking strawman ass here Hondo. It's a real turn off and definitely not homophobic.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

Dude61 said:
    Now why did I know this story was bullshit from the outset and dumbfucks like Hondo swallowed like bitches?
    Point to one comment where I "swallowed the story".

Seriously you are fucking dumb and have an obsession.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Who is more Homophobic than gay Bob?

So you think its an insult to call Bob gay and its Bob who is homophobic

No
    Not only that but everyone of the guys who run interference for Hondo CD, Flea and Coug all call me gay and faggot and Hondo never says a peep.
    Nobody's running interference for Hondo, Potsie.

You mean the gang of liberals you irrepressibly yammer about setting straight all the time in your never ending plea for attention?

So Hondo has double standards, huh? Not objective like you? Jimminy. I'll pass your little faggot complaint on to Stalin. JFC. Change your tampon and quit crying like a little girl.
    The point my stupid little Kunt of a friend is that Hondo has no problem tossing around the accusation of homophobia when I refer to fucking strawman ass but has nothing to say when you and your gang of ass munching pals toss around "faggot" and "fag."

Personally I don't give a shit, say whatever the fuck you want. I'm just pointing what a hypocrite Hondo is.

Now continue your interference for Hondo Kunt.
    So, I covered all of that in my post rather clearly. All this added nada except for a new lie from the guy who cries "liar" more than anyone in the Tug.

Again, nobody's running interference for anybody. You'd do well to drop the 7th grade whining.
    Oh you're a mind reader now. What am I think right now Kunt?
    Where does he say he knows that you are thinking? Seriously.... You need to get your meds dialed in.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    SFGbob said:

Dude61 said:
    You didn't. Shut the fuck up.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Dude61 said:

And Hondo never commented on the MAGA hat wearing kids nor did he ever say anything about their actions.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Dude61 said:

And Hondo never commented on the MAGA hat wearing kids nor did he ever say anything about their actions.
    Find the comment. I'll even bet you on it. That you don't find a comment where I swallowed the story. DJ can be the judge and I'm sure you'll say my comment of him going to Subway afterwards was swallowing the story or some stupid shit.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    So you admit you lied about never commenting on the MAGA hat wearing kids but in this case you're telling the truth?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

So you admit you lied about never commenting on the MAGA hat wearing kids but in this case you're telling the truth?

Truth be told, when I said I didn't comment on the maga thing, I thought you mean the personal saying "this is maga country".

That being said. You said I swallowed the story about the "this is maga country" attack. So where is it Bob?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Truth be told, when I said I didn't comment on the maga thing, I thought you mean the personal saying "this is maga country".

That being said. You said I swallowed the story about the "this is maga country" attack. So where is it Bob?
    So you're both stupid and a liar. Got it. Explains why you double down and then claimed you never comments on the MAGA hat wearing kid's "actions" which was also a lie, because you thought I meant the "personal saying 'this is maga country'"
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

So you're both stupid and a liar. Got it. Explains why you double down and then claimed you never comments on the MAGA hat wearing kid's "actions" which was also a lie, because you thought I meant the "personal saying 'this is maga country'"
    So find where I swallowed the story?
  • Options

Since MAGA hats are the new Klan Hoods, can I finally wear my Nazi helmet outside?

I prefer a swastika arm band.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    2001400ex said:

Since MAGA hats are the new Klan Hoods, can I finally wear my Nazi helmet outside?

I prefer a swastika arm band.
    Sure. You love arm bands. Just like the Nazis made the Jews wear. Anti-Semite!!
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

You claimed I didn't believe it because it didn't fit my narrative. Meaning that you did believe it Hondo.

Which of our "narratives" ended up being correct Hondo? Just like with the MAGA hat wearing kids, you swallowed like a bitch and now are lying about it.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

You claimed I didn't believe it because it didn't fit my narrative. Meaning that you did believe it Hondo.

Which of our "narratives" ended up being correct Hondo? Just like with the MAGA hat wearing kids, you swallowed like a bitch and now are lying about it.
    I didn't swallow any narrative. Lil lyin Bob.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

You swallow. We all know that.

Shit for brains
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

You claimed that I didn't believe the story was true because it didn't fit my narrative. Was/is his story true Hondo?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

You claimed that I didn't believe the story was true because it didn't fit my narrative. Was/is his story true Hondo?
    So know you are changing your story? Wanna bet on me swallowing the story fuckstick?
  • Options

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

You swallow. We all know that.

Shit for brains

Your mom is a squirter. Of course I swallow it.