Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I hope they catch the assholes who attacked Smollett soon!

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

This whole thing sounds like a tinder hookup gone bad.

Who doesn't eat subway after a shitty tinder hookup?
    Why would you? You already swallowed the foot long!
    I said tinder, not grinder. Shitdick.

(But I laffed anyway)
    you've swallowed more foot longs than Jared!
    I'm guessing Jared only ate a 6 inch. He lost a bunch of weight.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

(But I laffed anyway)
    Finally a topic in which you have an area of expertise Hondo.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,156
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Hondo on his way to flip them burgers!

• Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited February 2019
    What is that doing on the window on the inside of your truck as you drive down the freeway?
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,156
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

What is that doing on the window on the inside of your truck as you drive down the freeway?

Obviously it's his rear view mirror.

Things happen behind him!
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,765
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Or maybe gone good.

Maybe he likes it rough, asphyxiation, and like George Costanza, to eat a sub during sex.

As likely as not.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited February 2019
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Who is more Homophobic than gay Bob?

So you think its an insult to call Bob gay and its Bob who is homophobic

No
    Not only that but everyone of the guys who run interference for Hondo CD, Flea and Coug all call me gay and faggot and Hondo never says a peep.
    Nobody's running interference for Hondo, Potsie.

You mean the gang of liberals you irrepressibly yammer about setting straight all the time in your never ending plea for attention?

So Hondo has double standards, huh? Not objective like you? Jimminy. I'll pass your little faggot complaint on to Stalin. JFC. Change your tampon and quit crying like a little girl.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,882
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

(But I laffed anyway)
    He got thrown in jail for eating a 2".

Something we? have no doubt you're familiar with.....
  • Options
    pawz said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

(But I laffed anyway)
    He got thrown in jail for eating a 2".

Something we? have no doubt you're familiar with.....
    Sick burn bro.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

No
    Not only that but everyone of the guys who run interference for Hondo CD, Flea and Coug all call me gay and faggot and Hondo never says a peep.

You mean the gang of liberals you irrepressibly yammer about setting straight all the time in your never ending plea for attention?

So Hondo has double standards, huh? Not objective like you? Jimminy. I'll pass your little faggot complaint on to Stalin. JFC. Change your tampon and quit crying like a little girl.
    The point my stupid little Kunt of a friend is that Hondo has no problem tossing around the accusation of homophobia when I refer to fucking strawman ass but has nothing to say when you and your gang of ass munching pals toss around "faggot" and "fag."

Personally I don't give a shit, say whatever the fuck you want. I'm just pointing what a hypocrite Hondo is.

Now continue your interference for Hondo Kunt.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

No

The point my stupid little Kunt of a friend is that Hondo has no problem tossing around the accusation of homophobia when I refer to fucking strawman ass but has nothing to say when you and your gang of ass munching pals toss around "faggot" and "fag."

Personally I don't give a shit, say whatever the fuck you want. I'm just pointing what a hypocrite Hondo is.

So, I covered all of that in my post rather clearly. All this added nada except for a new lie from the guy who cries "liar" more than anyone in the Tug.

Again, nobody's running interference for anybody. You'd do well to drop the 7th grade whining.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

No

Things snowflakes say. Is Bob's feelers hurt?

And just to clarify. You have an extreme fascination with strawman assfucking and you say Homophobic shit. Creepy doesn't say Homophobic shit. So there's that.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,893
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

No

And just to clarify. You have an extreme fascination with strawman assfucking and you say Homophobic shit. Creepy doesn't say Homophobic shit. So there's that.
    And you're a faggot so there is that
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,619
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Have we confirmed this story is total horseshit yet or are we still all racists until then?
  • Options

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

No

Yes. And I'm not Homophobic.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,893
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

No

Anti Semitic and racist so probably homophobic too

Why else would anyone be in Montana or Spokane?
  • Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

No

Anti Semitic and racist so probably homophobic too

Why else would anyone be in Montana or Spokane?
    Cause I hate Hispanics and I want open borders.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,619
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Dude61 said:
    in other unsurprising news....hondo is a sick, racist, bigot.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

No

So, I covered all of that in my post rather clearly. All this added nada except for a new lie from the guy who cries "liar" more than anyone in the Tug.

Again, nobody's running interference for anybody. You'd do well to drop the 7th grade whining.
    Oh you're a mind reader now. What am I think right now Kunt?