Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Voter fraud is a myth

2»

Comments

• CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    SFGbob said:

If Ted Cruz was an honorable or decent person, he’d resign. Are we really shocked that Texas is a third world shithole and can’t run it’s statewide elections?

If you had any honor you'd fucking kill yourself. You're every bit as fucking worthless as Hondo.
    I’m worth many multiples more than you. You borrowed from your 401k for a down payment and with 15 years left on a CCC property you’ve only appreciated by $400k? Fuck Clayton, you must live in Richmond.

I’d recommend you kill yourself but the dementia is already doing the trick you sick old fuck.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club

SFGbob said:

If Ted Cruz was an honorable or decent person, he’d resign. Are we really shocked that Texas is a third world shithole and can’t run it’s statewide elections?

If you had any honor you'd fucking kill yourself. You're every bit as fucking worthless as Hondo.
    I’m worth many multiples more than you. You borrowed from your 401k for a down payment and with 15 years left on a CCC property you’ve only appreciated by $400k? Fuck Clayton, you must live in Richmond.

I’d recommend you kill yourself but the dementia is already doing the trick you sick old fuck.

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942
    edited February 2019

SFGbob said:

hahaha, Now who is it that's destroying their keyboard.

What a dumbfuck.

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Democrats are AGAINST vote by mail? Since when?

I'm not required to agree with anyone. blob well knows my position on vote by mail. It's part of his inherent "honesty" that he conflates the voter ID issue with the vote by mail issue.
    Fraud is fraud. We agree that mail makes it easier. So does motor voter in a state that doesn't ask about citizenship

Unfortunately as we saw just yesterday your "team" wants all of that and more to make it even easier.

And I am AGAINST GOP fraud too

If you can cheat both sides will. The democrats have made the calculation that they win the cheating vote
    Is that a long winded way of saying you and I agree that vote by mail should only be a genuine hardship exception rather than the rule?
    If it were up to me yes. You can be against it safe in the knowledge that the people you vote for will make sure it never ends
    When you find a "side" you agree with on everything, please let me know.
    Bob has.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942
    2001400ex said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Democrats are AGAINST vote by mail? Since when?

I'm not required to agree with anyone. blob well knows my position on vote by mail. It's part of his inherent "honesty" that he conflates the voter ID issue with the vote by mail issue.
    Fraud is fraud. We agree that mail makes it easier. So does motor voter in a state that doesn't ask about citizenship

Unfortunately as we saw just yesterday your "team" wants all of that and more to make it even easier.

And I am AGAINST GOP fraud too

If you can cheat both sides will. The democrats have made the calculation that they win the cheating vote
    Is that a long winded way of saying you and I agree that vote by mail should only be a genuine hardship exception rather than the rule?
    If it were up to me yes. You can be against it safe in the knowledge that the people you vote for will make sure it never ends
    When you find a "side" you agree with on everything, please let me know.
    Bob has.
    Exposed you for the lying dumbfuck you are?
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

hahaha, Now who is it that destroying their keyboard.

What a dumbfuck.

Destroying their keyboard? Home mortgage foreclosures?

Dementia kills thousands of people every year. No one to help you? Good luck the rest of the way.
  • Blu82Blu82 Member Posts: 1,562

SFGbob said:

I'm really curious as to what Cirro bases his superior net worth on.

Do tell.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,097 Standard Supporter
    edited February 2019

If we can stop one illegal vote then trampling all over peoples rights is fine. If it saves lives it’s not worth it though.

How about a waiting period and background check to vote plus fees and require ID and pass a written test? That's what we do to exercise our 2nd amendment rights.
    Blu82 said:

SFGbob said:

Do tell.
    Who’s surprised that Bleu is curious?
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

Blu82 said:

SFGbob said:

Do tell.
    Figuring out what assets are is difficult when you don't have any.
    Who?
    Why?
    Why not just swing your dick and answer?
    No balls?
    Curious, in this case, is not like you being "curious".
    2001400ex said:

Blu82 said:

SFGbob said:

Do tell.
    Figuring out what assets are is difficult when you don't have any.
    You are such a pathetic idiot. Almost cute.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,097 Standard Supporter
    edited February 2019

Blu82 said:

SFGbob said:

Do tell.
    I'm not. People that brag like you do rarely have a small percentage of what they claim.
    Sledog said:

Blu82 said:

SFGbob said:

Do tell.
    I'm not. People that brag like you do rarely have a small percentage of what they claim.
    Congrats Sled, looks like you have yourself a new bitch.