Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Voter fraud is a myth

SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942
This is exactly the type of voter fraud our crappy attorney friend claims never happens. Now imagine what you'd find if states like California actually looked for voter fraud.

Comments

• CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    If Ted Cruz was an honorable or decent person, he’d resign. Are we really shocked that Texas is a third world shithole and can’t run it’s statewide elections?
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390

sure

You’re on fire doogie!
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,358
    "The release stated that Garza signed and submitted an application for early voting ballot by mail . . ."

Keep fucking that chicken, blob.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club
    HHusky said:

"The release stated that Garza signed and submitted an application for early voting ballot by mail . . ."

And?
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    unless YOU were THERE and WATCHED her sign her name YOU are speculating

HHusky said:

And?
    We knew this type of fraud occurs. Your team has proven that in spades.

Democrats are AGAINST vote by mail? Since when?
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

And?

and?
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

That's not what was said. Are you that dumb doogie?

I'm not required to agree with anyone. blob well knows my position on vote by mail. It's part of his inherent "honesty" that he conflates the voter ID issue with the vote by mail issue.
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    If we can stop one illegal vote then trampling all over peoples rights is fine. If it saves lives it’s not worth it though.
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

And?

HHusky said:

I'm not required to agree with anyone. blob well knows my position on vote by mail. It's part of his inherent "honesty" that he conflates the voter ID issue with the vote by mail issue.
    end.
    HHusky said:

Fraud is fraud. We agree that mail makes it easier. So does motor voter in a state that doesn't ask about citizenship

Unfortunately as we saw just yesterday your "team" wants all of that and more to make it even easier.

And I am AGAINST GOP fraud too

If you can cheat both sides will. The democrats have made the calculation that they win the cheating vote

HHusky said:

Fraud is fraud. We agree that mail makes it easier. So does motor voter in a state that doesn't ask about citizenship

Unfortunately as we saw just yesterday your "team" wants all of that and more to make it even easier.

If you can cheat both sides will. The democrats have made the calculation that they win the cheating vote
    Is that a long winded way of saying you and I agree that vote by mail should only be a genuine hardship exception rather than the rule?
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942

If Ted Cruz was an honorable or decent person, he’d resign. Are we really shocked that Texas is a third world shithole and can’t run it’s statewide elections?

If you had any honor you'd fucking kill yourself. You're every bit as fucking worthless as Hondo.
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Is that a long winded way of saying you and I agree that vote by mail should only be a genuine hardship exception rather than the rule?
    If it were up to me yes. You can be against it safe in the knowledge that the people you vote for will make sure it never ends

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

If it were up to me yes. You can be against it safe in the knowledge that the people you vote for will make sure it never ends
    When you find a "side" you agree with on everything, please let me know.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    Vote by mail is the only way to go. Oregon has almost 90% voter turnout because of it.