Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Official Visitors This Weekend

Comments

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

"Best recruiting coordinator"

Guess we don't like Harris anymore.
    Can we get this fuckin guy some AirPods fuck
    Air pods are dumb and make people look like Bluetooth douchebags.
    Breaking news.....people generally are douchebags
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

this photo doesn't do my point justice (b/c the guy in the photo is a model as opposed to the skinny jean wearing nerds you usually see), but white business travelers who look like social losers walking through airports wearing huge ass Beats head phones is the WORST look.

• Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,831
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Meek said:

this photo doesn't do my point justice (b/c the guy in the photo is a model as opposed to the skinny jean wearing nerds you usually see), but white business travelers who look like social losers walking through airports wearing huge ass Beats head phones is the WORST look.

You sound pour
  • Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,969
    Meek said:

Beats are shit, but those are Sony WH-1000XM3. Flying with quality over the ear noise cancelling headphones is the only way to go.
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    edited February 2019

Meek said:

You sound pour
    how do i sound pour?

i said white people walking around the airport in big ass headphones look like fucking idiots...because they do.

go back to Twitter and whine about how people like me who own multiple properties are preventing snowflakes like you from owning a house.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Meek said:

Meek said:

You sound pour
    how do i sound pour?

i said white people walking around the airport in big ass headphones look like fucking idiots...because they do.

go back to Twitter and whine about how people like me who own multiple properties are preventing snowflakes like you from owning a house.
    OK!
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,741
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Bread said:

Meek said:

Beats are shit, but those are Sony WH-1000XM3. Flying with quality over the ear noise cancelling headphones is the only way to go.
    they are incredible
  • Options
    theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,558
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

I'd be happy to get insulted for having a rich wife

Preach on. That was always my dream. Currently and forever more my check from the grocery store pays our mortgage. Deep Sigh.

• Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

Given our lack of depth at LB, I hope this kid takes the PWO offer and tries the Myles Bryant route. @StrongArmCobra told me he has NFL potential.
    He does. He's a bigger BBK. NFL is hungry for smart, fast linebackers that can cover. He'll be an in-state guy we'll wish was a Dawg when he's a tackling machine for UCLA or Utah. No disrespect to Miki Ah You but I would take Fowler over him.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Given our lack of depth at LB, I hope this kid takes the PWO offer and tries the Myles Bryant route. @StrongArmCobra told me he has NFL potential.
    He does. He's a bigger BBK. NFL is hungry for smart, fast linebackers that can cover. He'll be an in-state guy we'll wish was a Dawg when he's a tackling machine for UCLA or Utah. No disrespect to Miki Ah You but I would take Fowler over him.
    I hope to not be alive long enough to bump this one in yo face...
  • Options
    guntloveguntlove Member Posts: 784
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Just an update as he's a local kid, Drew Fowler Crystal Balls have flipped from Utah to Cloudy:

This one will likely come down to UCLA and Utah for Drew Fowler, electing to take the scholarship at either program over preferred walk-on offers at Stanford and Washington. Going into last week, it was a battle between Utah and Louisville, and then UCLA offered mid-week and it became a battle between the Utes and Bruins, with the Cards' dropping out of contention. According to a well connected source in Washington, the gut feeling is Utah here, but this really could go either way.

But will it be interesting? TIA.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,060
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Just an update as he's a local kid, Drew Fowler Crystal Balls have flipped from Utah to Cloudy:

This one will likely come down to UCLA and Utah for Drew Fowler, electing to take the scholarship at either program over preferred walk-on offers at Stanford and Washington. Going into last week, it was a battle between Utah and Louisville, and then UCLA offered mid-week and it became a battle between the Utes and Bruins, with the Cards' dropping out of contention. According to a well connected source in Washington, the gut feeling is Utah here, but this really could go either way.

UCLA reduced to offering our PWO's. I remember when they could recruit top 10 classes most years.
  • Options
    DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    edited February 2019
    Swaye said:

UCLA reduced to offering our PWO's. I remember when they could recruit top 10 classes most years.
    I feel like only a kid with no legit other offers would want to play for a rascal like Chipper.

• Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    I’m
    Swaye said:

Utah mods have flipped their predictions to UCLA for Fowler.