Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Funny how the left here

Comments

• Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,274
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I thought the wall was mostly a federal government boondoggle. What do I win?

So it was you advising Trump
    Economists make terrible politicians. It is known.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,507
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Race is so old and senile that he forgot he made this thread so now he's confused about why people are talking to him

You hate to see it

I made this thread so all of you can make it about me?

I may be senile but that is fucking stupid
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Senile snitch bitch.

New tagline?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,507
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Senile snitch bitch.

New tagline?

Loser?

How bad is it to lose to a senile old guy

Dumb Benny
  • Options
    BaphometBaphomet Member Posts: 1,511
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Posting a criticism of the guy I voted for for selling me out is now a tantrum

What did you expect? If our southern border has a wall on it, it will be harder for Trump to run away when the FBI comes to put handcuffs on him.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Baphomet said:

What did you expect? If our southern border has a wall on it, it will be harder for Trump to run away when the FBI comes to put handcuffs on him.
    1. Race deserves credit for standing up to the shitstorm and criticizing trump in the process.
    2. Trump is going to make a run for the border? That fat fuck will expire on the south lawn with the fbi in chase, and a Big Mac in one hand and a bucket of chicken in the other.
  • Options
    MariotaTheGawdMariotaTheGawd Member Posts: 1,441
    5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

Baphomet said:

1. Race deserves credit for standing up to the shitstorm and criticizing trump in the process.
    That's such a low bar, like praising someone for wearing pants in public.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,819
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Baphomet said:

Speaking of a low bar...

• Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Baphomet said:

Who’s the Fag in your avatar?
  • Options
    salemcoog said:

Baphomet said:

Ask your wife
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,602
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

salemcoog said:

Baphomet said:

Ask your wife
    First off, welcome to our message boards. The first thing you'll notice is that you're not in Kansas anymore. In this era of heavy-handed censorship, we've created a place where people can relax and say what's on their mind. My best advice to you is to lurk awhile and get acclimated before posting. If you still don't get it, send a PM to @IrishDawg22. He has this place dialed in.
    From God straight to HD
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
  • Options

salemcoog said:

Baphomet said:

Ask your wife
    First off, welcome to our message boards. The first thing you'll notice is that you're not in Kansas anymore. In this era of heavy-handed censorship, we've created a place where people can relax and say what's on their mind. My best advice to you is to lurk awhile and get acclimated before posting. If you still don't get it, send a PM to @IrishDawg22. He has this place dialed in.
    Yeah it's super cool that a bunch of trash could come together to create a place where they are free to be the racists and bigots they truly are without any threat from the PC police
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper