Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Funny how the left here

Comments

• Options
    MariotaTheGawdMariotaTheGawd Member Posts: 1,441
    5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    Why are right wingers so bad at memes and comedy in general? I refuse to believe they are all senile like racebannon
  • Options
    USMChawkUSMChawk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,796
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

salemcoog said:

Baphomet said:

Posting a criticism of the guy I voted for for selling me out is now a tantrum

What did you expect? If our southern border has a wall on it, it will be harder for Trump to run away when the FBI comes to put handcuffs on him.
    1. Race deserves credit for standing up to the shitstorm and criticizing trump in the process.
    That's such a low bar, like praising someone for wearing pants in public.
    Who’s the Fag in your avatar?
    Ask your wife
    First off, welcome to our message boards. The first thing you'll notice is that you're not in Kansas anymore. In this era of heavy-handed censorship, we've created a place where people can relax and say what's on their mind. My best advice to you is to lurk awhile and get acclimated before posting. If you still don't get it, send a PM to @IrishDawg22. He has this place dialed in.
    Yeah it's super cool that a bunch of trash could come together to create a place where they are free to be the racists and bigots they truly are without any threat from the PC police
    WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH

Again.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited January 2019
  • Options
    ToddTurnerLIVESToddTurnerLIVES Member Posts: 438
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    I agree with Race in the sense that the shutdown was all self-serving political BS. I don't agree that the Dems were particularly to blame or particularly dishonest with their intentions. Both sides are trying to rattle their sabers and, regardless of the outcome, the shutdown isn't going to do anything in terms of the voting booth in 2020. Trumpers are going to stay Trumpers and Dems are going to stay Dems. Race's point on the establishment winning is correct. All the shutdown did was to further entrench the left in right in their political echo chambers.
  • Options

salemcoog said:

Baphomet said:

Posting a criticism of the guy I voted for for selling me out is now a tantrum

What did you expect? If our southern border has a wall on it, it will be harder for Trump to run away when the FBI comes to put handcuffs on him.
    1. Race deserves credit for standing up to the shitstorm and criticizing trump in the process.
    That's such a low bar, like praising someone for wearing pants in public.
    Who’s the Fag in your avatar?
    Ask your wife
    First off, welcome to our message boards. The first thing you'll notice is that you're not in Kansas anymore. In this era of heavy-handed censorship, we've created a place where people can relax and say what's on their mind. My best advice to you is to lurk awhile and get acclimated before posting. If you still don't get it, send a PM to @IrishDawg22. He has this place dialed in.
    Yeah it's super cool that a bunch of trash could come together to create a place where they are free to be the racists and bigots they truly are without any threat from the PC police
    WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH

Again.
    Yeah man totally
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,506
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Someone doesn't fit in here

I may have fucked his boyfriend
  • Options

Why are right wingers so bad at memes and comedy in general? I refuse to believe they are all senile like racebannon

I think a right winger made this. I think we can all agree it’s funny.
    This is what exactly what im talking about. It's like a mating call for trashy old people
  • Options
    DonLemonPartyDonLemonParty Member Posts: 155
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

I think a right winger made this. I think we can all agree it’s funny.
    This is what exactly what im talking about. It's like a mating call for trashy old people
    BRB...
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,516
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

thinks we march in lockstep like they do

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT TRUMP CAVING!!!!!111!!!1

Seeing as how we said it would be fucking stupid I think you have your answer

Should I vote for Warren now? Will she build a wall?

The best we? can hope for is Trump realizes how fucking stupid he was by mid February

Also noting how sincere you guys were in your concern for our federal workers.

This round goes to the Establishment. Yeah!

Serious question--leave the merits for/against the wall out of it.

How do Conservatives who want the wall feel about the government land thievery (eminent domain) of hundreds of miles of privately-owned land that would be needed to build the wall?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,506
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Great

Fe-eel real great about it

Couldn't feel better
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    ntxduck said:

The best we? can hope for is Trump realizes how fucking stupid he was by mid February

How do Conservatives who want the wall feel about the government land thievery (eminent domain) of hundreds of miles of privately-owned land that would be needed to build the wall?
    If done right, it wouldn’t be a burden. You’d have 100 foot easement and unobtrusive access roads every few miles that lead in and out of the border. Just like you have power lines on private property more or less.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 2019

Eminent domain isn’t “thievery” because they owner is compensated.... BUT is an absolute violation of the right to own private property and the power to force the transfer of land from a private entity to another against the will of the owner is a violation of the non agression principle.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,602
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited January 2019
    If you don't find making fun of Elizabeth Warren for pretending to be native American funny idk what to tell you

It's so preposterous that only in this bizarre political climate could people get outraged by it.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,895
    ntxduck said:

How do you like driving on the Interstates?

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Eh for the most part, people do walk in lock step. Trump has a following no different than Obama did. 80% think their guy is infallible and 20%, maybe, think critically and focus on policy. IDRGAF either way, so i can say objectively that I know lots of bofe. Half my wife's family and a branch of mine would let Trump take a shit on their heads and thank him for it afterwards. Dummies who listen to Alex Jones and who believe anything and who love the drama of contention. Like bobsled.

I think he had the sack to run on some good ideas, though some of them were reactionary and others a little too rooted in an extension of American exceptionalist ideology that I myself find absurd. Still on the other hand the left wing panic and overreaction was and has been ridiculous.

Fundamentally the worst part about him besides his presentation skills and occasionally his judgment was his appeal and subsequent political activation of an unfortunate sector of American society. Call me whatever you must for saying that, but it's pretty clear in my mind and my feet are taped to the pedals on that one. And it's what I believe he'll be most remembered for.

November will be chintresting. Except the Dummies will pony up some other loser like Kamala and it won't. Either way.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

I thought the wall was mostly a federal government boondoggle. What do I win?

#metoo
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    #metoo

I want the Wall. Big and Glorious. Then I want Howard Shultz new Global Starbux Digital Currency ( real reason he’s “running” for President, don’t kid yourself) to supplant the Dollar.

I’m stocked with popcorn and can roast it over an open fire.