Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Show your support for what this community means to you:

Choose a Donation Amount
Username (required for credit)

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. If you dare criticize Jimmy Lake, you won't last long.

Comments

• sarktasticsarktastic Posts: 9,208
    5000 Comments 250 Answers Fifth Anniversary 500 Awesomes
    so, Browning will be easy to replace?
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Posts: 8,795
    5000 Comments 250 Answers Sixth Anniversary 500 Awesomes
    Worthless without Taylor Rapp. I'd have him as harder to replace than McGary for sure and probably even Gaskin from the UW side.
    GreenRiverGatorzbackthepack
  • Blu82Blu82 Posts: 422
    250 Answers 100 Awesomes 100 Up Votes 100 Comments
    I don't get why Minshew is on this list. Sure, he came in for one year an excelled. But Leach has a long history of coming up with a similar QB every year. The list is pretty long.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Posts: 12,928
    Standard Supporter 10000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Up Votes
    Blu82 said:

I don't get why Minshew is on this list. Sure, he came in for one year an excelled. But Leach has a long history of coming up with a similar QB every year. The list is pretty long.

So did Oregon until they didn't

Blu82 said:

Looking at the WSU roster it would appear Leach has several, fairly well regarded, QB's in waiting.

Always difficult to know how they may turn out. My comment was based on Leach's history which is pretty tough to ignore.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Posts: 12,928
    Standard Supporter 10000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Up Votes
    Blu82 said:

Blu82 said:

Looking at the WSU roster it would appear Leach has several, fairly well regarded, QB's in waiting.

Always difficult to know how they may turn out. My comment was based on Leach's history which is pretty tough to ignore.
    So is your mom's puss
    CougzzIce_HolmvikFecalFeastRealRhinoPetermanBennyBeaver

Blu82 said:

Blu82 said:

So is your mom's puss
    Great. You and your bunk mate Hondo suffering from the same mental disorder, necrophilia.
    BennyBeavercreepycoug
  • FremontTrollFremontTroll Posts: 3,059
    2500 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes

Worthless without Taylor Rapp. I'd have him as harder to replace than McGary for sure and probably even Gaskin from the UW side.

Who?
    RaceBannon
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Posts: 5,539
    Swaye's Wigwam 5000 Comments Sixth Anniversary 250 Answers

No Gaines? Just my 0.02, but I think the Huskies are really going to miss him this year.
  • EwaDawgEwaDawg Posts: 2,020
    250 Answers Fifth Anniversary 1000 Comments 500 Awesomes
    Blu82 said:

Blu82 said:

Blu82 said:

So is your mom's puss
    Great. You and your bunk mate Hondo suffering from the same mental disorder, necrophilia.
    If you're gonna bash necrophilia - I'm out.
    creepycoug
  • creepycougcreepycoug Posts: 10,513
    10000 Comments 250 Answers Fifth Anniversary 500 Awesomes
    Blu82 said:

Blu82 said:

Blu82 said:

So is your mom's puss
    Jimminy
    EwaDawg
  • chuckchuck Posts: 2,560
    2500 Comments 250 Answers Fifth Anniversary 500 Awesomes

No Gaines? Just my 0.02, but I think the Huskies are really going to miss him this year.

He's an easy, obvious choice for this. Laga and/or Taimani better have come a long way in one year, or the whole dynamic of our front seven is going to have to change. Gaines eating blockers and stuffing the middle was what made the run defense work.