Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

10 toughest players to replace in Pac-12 next season

Comments

• sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    so, Browning will be easy to replace?
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Worthless without Taylor Rapp. I'd have him as harder to replace than McGary for sure and probably even Gaskin from the UW side.
  • Blu82Blu82 Member Posts: 1,497
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    I don't get why Minshew is on this list. Sure, he came in for one year an excelled. But Leach has a long history of coming up with a similar QB every year. The list is pretty long.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Blu82 said:

I don't get why Minshew is on this list. Sure, he came in for one year an excelled. But Leach has a long history of coming up with a similar QB every year. The list is pretty long.

So did Oregon until they didn't

Blu82 said:

Looking at the WSU roster it would appear Leach has several, fairly well regarded, QB's in waiting.

Always difficult to know how they may turn out. My comment was based on Leach's history which is pretty tough to ignore.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Blu82 said:

Blu82 said:

Looking at the WSU roster it would appear Leach has several, fairly well regarded, QB's in waiting.

Always difficult to know how they may turn out. My comment was based on Leach's history which is pretty tough to ignore.
    So is your mom's puss

Blu82 said:

Blu82 said:

So is your mom's puss
    Great. You and your bunk mate Hondo suffering from the same mental disorder, necrophilia.
  • FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,701
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Worthless without Taylor Rapp. I'd have him as harder to replace than McGary for sure and probably even Gaskin from the UW side.

Who?
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,226
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

No Gaines? Just my 0.02, but I think the Huskies are really going to miss him this year.
  • EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 3,989
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Blu82 said:

Blu82 said:

Blu82 said:

So is your mom's puss
    Great. You and your bunk mate Hondo suffering from the same mental disorder, necrophilia.
    If you're gonna bash necrophilia - I'm out.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,696
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Blu82 said:

Blu82 said:

Blu82 said:

So is your mom's puss
    Jimminy
  • chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,586
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

No Gaines? Just my 0.02, but I think the Huskies are really going to miss him this year.

He's an easy, obvious choice for this. Laga and/or Taimani better have come a long way in one year, or the whole dynamic of our front seven is going to have to change. Gaines eating blockers and stuffing the middle was what made the run defense work.