Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Pick a side Swaye

Comments

• Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,952
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 2019
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Dude61 said:

2001400ex said:

Tequilla said:

Dude61 said:
    If the kid wasn't wearing a MAGA hat this would have never been a story
    You and dude69dicks are pretty fucktarded to defend this in any way. It's ok to admit there's fucktards on your side of the aisle and it's not always the media's fault.

That being said, with how @RaceBannon is adamant that walks work. Imagine if natives built a wall 400 years ago. America wouldn't even exist. Or would be confined to New England.
    I have a problem with grow ass men getting in the face of teenagers to provoke a response, then going on national tv to lie about it. There is plenty of video evidence to refute his claim. It also appears he has a history of grievences against teenagers. And no, I am not suprised you would choose to remain ignorant.
    The kids were being jerks but it sure looks like the Indians came up to them not the other way around. As usual the fucking media lies to push their hate Trump narrative and you're right, the MAGA hat is why we are even reading about this.
    Upon further review of this I'm not even sure the kids were being jerks. They were at the Lincoln Memorial waiting for their bus to pick them up. They were doing chants and cheers on the steps of the Memorial when the the old guy, Nathan Phillips approached them and started beating his drum in the kid's face.

Phillips lied to press and told them that the kids had come up to him and surrounded him when he was in the middle of his spiritual chanting. Of course, Hondo and the rest of the liberal dipshits bought this story hook line and sinker because it fits their narratives. Their crimes are that they are white males and Christians wearing MAGA hats. That's all the evidence leftists need to convict.
    Well fer fuck’s sake, Bob, it ought to be a crime to wear a MAGA at the Lincoln Memorial. It defiles the legacy of the greatest orator in the history of the Replublic to be wearing the hat of the worst.
  • Options
    HardlyClothedHardlyClothed Member Posts: 937
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Waiting on the camera angle that shows the teens not engaging in performative bigotry
  • Options
    HardlyClothedHardlyClothed Member Posts: 937

SFGbob said:

You owe the kids an apology. You were wrong.

Wrong about what? I said they looked like dumbasses wearing their MAGA hats. I thought kids who got decked out with all the Obama “Hope and Change” swag in 2008 looked dumb too. People young and old that believe in messianic, savior Presidents are morons.
    Obama gear isn’t the official uniform of racism like the MAGA hat is
  • Options
    Blu82Blu82 Member Posts: 1,510
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Hey, Hondo! Could I bother you for 15-20 minutes of your suck and swallow skills?
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Wrong about what? I said they looked like dumbasses wearing their MAGA hats. I thought kids who got decked out with all the Obama “Hope and Change” swag in 2008 looked dumb too. People young and old that believe in messianic, savior Presidents are morons.
    Said the dumbass who claimed that a $40B increase in welfare spending was a “gutting” of welfare.

So not only do you lie and smear these kids for “harassing” this guy you call them racists for wearing a hat you don’t like.
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,547
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    First tim I ever came upon this site - and using it as my source!!!!

https://reason.com/blog/2019/01/20/covington-catholic-nathan-phillips-video

seemed like a logical analysis of what went on - appears they actually investigated unlike the majority.

@YellowSnow you are correct - only idiots that follow stupid losing goddamn football programs should wear hats around.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,406
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    JFC you idiots won't be happy until everyone thinks exactly like you do

Fuck off that ain't America
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    LebamDawg said:

seemed like a logical analysis of what went on - appears they actually investigated unlike the majority.

@YellowSnow you are correct - only idiots that follow stupid losing goddamn football programs should wear hats around.

Reason is a libertarian site. Good source, solid reporting
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,952
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

LebamDawg said:

I have read some GOOD articles there on occasion.
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,547
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I am just waiting for hondoFS and Insecuredawg to say that is a good site also - I live in a dream world and it is no longer influenced by drugs
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,814
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

SFGbob said:

Uniform of communist asshats.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

LebamDawg said:

As much as you complained about the link I sent, where I was mocking his mom, that reason article is just the same just the other side. But you agree with it so you call it solid reporting.

And before you waste your time destroying your keyboard in anger. I never once commented on the source, only the quote from the mom.

All that being said, I watched the video from the Muslims there. They were fucktarded too. But the teachers should have got the kids out of there. According to the kid, the teachers were approving them to shout back.

Go to 1:10. (That's one hour, 10 minutes)

https://youtu.be/t3EC1_gcr34
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited January 2019
    Lot of words just to say you had your head up your ass Kunt.

You claimed it wasn't the media's fault and blamed the behavior of the kids. Go fuck yourself Hondo.

Again that isn't the media's fault. Just like the media didn't make that kid act a fool.

• Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited January 2019
    There were chanting school spirit songs in response to be called faggots and crackers. These kids weren't the bad actors in this story but asswholes like you who swallowed this shit without even bothering to know the facts sure were. The Reason article isn't the only source that is blowing a hole in the bullshit story you posted Hondo.

https://www.nationalreview.com/2019/01/nathan-phillips-lied-the-media-bought-it/

• Options
    USMChawkUSMChawk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,796
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

LebamDawg said:

As much as you complained about the link I sent, where I was mocking his mom, that reason article is just the same just the other side. But you agree with it so you call it solid reporting.

And before you waste your time destroying your keyboard in anger. I never once commented on the source, only the quote from the mom.

All that being said, I watched the video from the Muslims there. They were fucktarded too. But the teachers should have got the kids out of there. According to the kid, the teachers were approving them to shout back.

Go to 1:10. (That's one hour, 10 minutes)

https://youtu.be/t3EC1_gcr34
    They’re the Black Hebrew Israelites. Did you think they’re Muslims because they’re black? You racist fuck.