Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Dorian Hewett, 3* 2019 DB, Houston (North Shore), TX (Offered 1/18/19)

13»

Comments

• SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,793
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Domicillo said:
    Interesting we? claim trufant but not peters
    Peters no longer represents the kind of guys we want around here. Tru is all OKG though.
    I’d love to see a Marcus Peters be sold on OKG stuff as a recruit all the way through his college career. Keith Taylor is much more Marcus Peters than he is Desmond Trufant. Sure not if Peters is getting into a bunch of trouble in high school but he wasn’t. I’d love to see kids like Peters be given the opportunity to learn the morals and culture of an OKG that he wouldn’t be afforded at any other program because they would just use him up like Sark did.

Lets make more OKG’s and use that moniker to give kids a chance at a life they don’t usually have access to instead of use OKG to exclude people from different cultures who just haven’t been exposed to OKG values.
    Nobody is being excluded due to being "from a different culture". We offer black kids from the hood all the time. But they have to be good kids from good families just like everybody else. We exclude assholes, criminals, wanna be thugs, bad teammates, divas, lazy asses, pussies, trouble makers, bad attitudes, or locker room cancers. We are not running a fucking after school program for at risk youth. This is a serious college football program trying to win at the highest level. We don't need or want any head cases around here disturbing the positive culture that's been built, causing drama, and possibly getting kicked off the team or transferring out after one or two years and wasting a scholarship that could have gone to someone else. That causes program instability unless you can recruit at a top 5 level every recruiting cycle which UW can't until they win a national championship.

The best part about this is that I told multiple people in advance that I was just posting that to bait youcinto saying some Rush Limbaugh ass shit like this despite your claims to be black. I actually feel bad for you that your “black” family didn’t expose you to perspective and empathy and that your white family instilled some racist coding in you.
    Gotta stop feeding the trolls
  • LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    Sources said:

Domicillo said:
    Peters no longer represents the kind of guys we want around here. Tru is all OKG though.
    I’d love to see a Marcus Peters be sold on OKG stuff as a recruit all the way through his college career. Keith Taylor is much more Marcus Peters than he is Desmond Trufant. Sure not if Peters is getting into a bunch of trouble in high school but he wasn’t. I’d love to see kids like Peters be given the opportunity to learn the morals and culture of an OKG that he wouldn’t be afforded at any other program because they would just use him up like Sark did.

Lets make more OKG’s and use that moniker to give kids a chance at a life they don’t usually have access to instead of use OKG to exclude people from different cultures who just haven’t been exposed to OKG values.
    Nobody is being excluded due to being "from a different culture". We offer black kids from the hood all the time. But they have to be good kids from good families just like everybody else. We exclude assholes, criminals, wanna be thugs, bad teammates, divas, lazy asses, pussies, trouble makers, bad attitudes, or locker room cancers. We are not running a fucking after school program for at risk youth. This is a serious college football program trying to win at the highest level. We don't need or want any head cases around here disturbing the positive culture that's been built, causing drama, and possibly getting kicked off the team or transferring out after one or two years and wasting a scholarship that could have gone to someone else. That causes program instability unless you can recruit at a top 5 level every recruiting cycle which UW can't until they win a national championship.

The best part about this is that I told multiple people in advance that I was just posting that to bait youcinto saying some Rush Limbaugh ass shit like this despite your claims to be black. I actually feel bad for you that your “black” family didn’t expose you to perspective and empathy and that your white family instilled some racist coding in you.
    Gotta stop feeding the trolls
    Social Experiment.
  • BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    theLSkid said:

Domicillo said:

What's your solution to this? We need better athletes, period. I highly doubt everyone on our? team is feeding the homeless on thanksgiving and donating their stipend check to the local church. Culture isn't recruited, it's taught. Pete played at a Juco, which is literally the helm of every kid who does not 'check all of the boxes' that you set above. Bring in athletes, period. I'm sure Baker wood've checked the boxes, but he was also getting piss drunk at bars every weekend. OUR PLAYERS ARE NOT FUCKING CHOIRBOYS. They're Divison One 18-21 year old athletes, they go to parties, get drunk, bang sloots, and get in trouble. If you have a problem with it then don't watch college football!
    Never said they were choir boys. Once again another retard putting words into my mouth to try to make an argument. I don't give a fuck if they get drunk and party or whatever. That's college. But they have to be good, decent human beings with the intangibles that we want. Guys that can be relied on to work hard and stay out of trouble. We're getting great athletes at all positions these past two classes and they're all good kids. They just need to develop and get on the field. The solution? Keep winning and win a fucking NY6 bowl game.
    chuck said:

Domicillo said:

You should stop throwing out "good families". Petersen isnt excluding kids based on things they can't help. He evaluates based on a kid's merit and personality, not some cracker ass idea about family.

On second thought forget what I just wrote. You should just stop altogether. Its embarrassing that you keep digging the same hole over and over.
    I don't care if you come from a wealthy family with two parents or a poor family with a single mom. If you don't have good parenting in your life chances are you're going to be a shit human being. You also have family members that want money and UW doesn't pay. Coming from a good family that raised their son or grandson well is important to Coach Petersen as it should. OKGS!
  • DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

If anything, this is probably more of a sign that USC doesn’t feel great about Jayden.
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    Domicillo said:

If anything, this is probably more of a sign that USC doesn’t feel great about Jayden.
    Look at Jayden’s profile pic on twitter and you’ll know why
    Meek said:

Domicillo said:

Look at Jayden’s profile pic on twitter and you’ll know why
    Well aware, just part of the bigger puzzle we’re putting together with number of spots and priority of who gets a spot this week.

theLSkid said:

Domicillo said:

What's your solution to this? We need better athletes, period. I highly doubt everyone on our? team is feeding the homeless on thanksgiving and donating their stipend check to the local church. Culture isn't recruited, it's taught. Pete played at a Juco, which is literally the helm of every kid who does not 'check all of the boxes' that you set above. Bring in athletes, period. I'm sure Baker wood've checked the boxes, but he was also getting piss drunk at bars every weekend. OUR PLAYERS ARE NOT FUCKING CHOIRBOYS. They're Divison One 18-21 year old athletes, they go to parties, get drunk, bang sloots, and get in trouble. If you have a problem with it then don't watch college football!
    Never said they were choir boys. Once again another retard putting words into my mouth to try to make an argument. I don't give a fuck if they get drunk and party or whatever. That's college. But they have to be good, decent human beings with the intangibles that we want. Guys that can be relied on to work hard and stay out of trouble. We're getting great athletes at all positions these past two classes and they're all good kids. They just need to develop and get on the field. The solution? Keep winning and win a fucking NY6 bowl game.
    KREIST.
    OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG.OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG.OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG.
  • JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,055
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

theLSkid said:

Domicillo said:

KREIST.
    OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG.OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG.OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG. OKG.
    It was going so well till you didn't hit the space bar one time after a period.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,043
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

theLSkid said:

Domicillo said:

I'll take a bus full of armed robbers and mayhem peddlers if we win the NC.
  • HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,951
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    edited January 2019
    Domicillo said:

Why do I think we offered this guy because either he showed up on some recruiting material as being the most athletic non-signee we had a shot at, or we just did it to see if USC/Oregon would chase the kid down and follow suit.

UW should send an invoice to USC for their texas travel expenses
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Domicillo said:

UW should send an invoice to USC for their texas travel expenses
    Faithfamilyfootball