Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    MotownMotown Member Posts: 144
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    That isn't a highlight tape...every tackle he squares up from behind
  • Options
    RDRRDR Member Posts: 580
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Motown said:

That isn't a highlight tape...every tackle he squares up from behind

Here's his Senior Season highlights...

http://www.hudl.com/v/2As76S
    "Senior SZN Drip"

http://www.hudl.com/v/2B4gCs
    "Senior SZN Stiffness"
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    How did he land on Pounds as the player to put in his offer announcement?
  • Options
    DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025

How did he land on Pounds as the player to put in his offer announcement?

Probably an Auburn fan
  • Options
    sinceredawgsinceredawg Member Posts: 773
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Hesitation and slow response, slow to close.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    This one is really hard to exolain.
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    I like him. 6'1 185 and reports a 10.6 100 meter time on his hudl profile. Speed looks legit on film. Good ball skills. Hidden gem safety prospect.
  • Options
    DeepDawg said:

I like him. 6'1 185 and reports a 10.6 100 meter time on his hudl profile. Speed looks legit on film. Good ball skills. Hidden gem safety prospect.

Right on cue. Let the fagging up of this thread commence.
    He's good.
  • Options
    spudenspuden Member Posts: 353
    But does he know that Wash U is in St Louis?
  • Options

Bruh you lie about his height more than he does. On his own twitter he only gives himself 6’0. Drop the shtick dood.
    Doesn't matter, he's regular safety size. Budda Baker's 5-10. Taylor Rapp's 6'0. Who cares? You and others are incapable of being objective when guys get offered late. You fall in love with high star ratings and early offer guys and don't want anybody else but the guys YOU want. You're looking for any and every reason you can to not like this kid and the others that have been offered late instead of objectively looking at their talent. A safety that's 6'0 with a 10.6 100 meter time and good film is fucking talented. We want NFL physical traits and the rest is coaching.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,840
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Bruh you lie about his height more than he does. On his own twitter he only gives himself 6’0. Drop the shtick dood.
    Doesn't matter, he's regular safety size. Budda Baker's 5-10. Taylor Rapp's 6'0. Who cares? You and others are incapable of being objective when guys get offered late. You fall in love with high star ratings and early offer guys and don't want anybody else but the guys YOU want. You're looking for any and every reason you can to not like this kid and the others that have been offered late instead of objectively looking at their talent. A safety that's 6'0 with a 10.6 100 meter time and good film is fucking talented. We want NFL physical traits and the rest is coaching.
    He’s not an Uber-talented under the radar who turns into a star until he is... right now he’s a 3-star desperation offer due to our silly ass crootin strategy.
  • Options

Duh. So why feel the need to lie? That’s my whole point.
    I didn't lie you fucktard. He lists himself at 6'1 in his Hudl profile.
  • Options
    Neighbor2972Neighbor2972 Member Posts: 4,292
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Duh. So why feel the need to lie? That’s my whole point.
    I didn't lie you fucktard. He lists himself at 6'1 in his Hudl profile.
    LMAO
  • Options

He’s not an Uber-talented under the radar who turns into a star until he is... right now he’s a 3-star desperation offer due to our silly ass crootin strategy.
    That's not how it works. Talent is talent. You don't get to decide who is talented based on stupid ass rankings done by Brandon Huffman and Greg Biggins. Jimmy Lake is the best DB coach in the nation. I'll take his talent evaluation over some loser teen boy stalkers all day long. Trying to flip a Texas A&M commit and two Utah leans are not desperation offers. A&M would have whooped UW's ass this past season and Utah consistently has the second best defense in the conference and put guys into the league. We are not in a desperate situation either. We already have three 4-star guys committed who are legit 4-stars and were highly coveted.