Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Collusion update

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Got it You read it you just can't tell us what it said.

Since you read it, why are you citing his attorney "all but implied" that he colluded with the Russians as your evidence of collusion? Was Rudy's implication part of that blockbuster book you read?
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,408
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Please to outline collusion that no one else can. Please point out the crime of collusion in the US code. I'll wait here.
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

Got it You read it you just can't tell us what it said.

Since you read it, why are you citing his attorney "all but implied" that he colluded with the Russians as your evidence of collusion? Was Rudy's implication part of that blockbuster book you read?

Go on, keep on dodging it. You throw out unverified conspiracy theories as if they're gospel yet when Trump's laywer openly admits to collusion you choose to dismiss it. Hypocritical Kunt.

Send me $10.95 and I'll give you a summary of the book.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    So Hillary and the DNC paying Steele for the dossier is an "unverified conspiracy theory" according to this dipshit. That must have been more of the killer info you got from that book you read.

• Options
    Standard Supporter
    Sledog said:

Please to outline collusion that no one else can. Please point out the crime of collusion in the US code. I'll wait here.

He has Rudy's implication. What more evidence do you want?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,231
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Groundhog Day

Trump must be winning the shutdown
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    SFGbob said:

Hillary paid a foreign agent to collude with Russians that had ties to Putin to get dirt on Trump. That information was then used in order to spy on the Trump campaign and was used as a basis to open up an investigation on Trump.

And none of you Kunts give a fucking shit about it. You don't care about collusion with the Russians when have it staring you right in the face.

Ooohhh great. It’s conspiracy time! My favorite part of the day.

When we’re done with the Clinton-paid-for dirty dossier and the attempted coup by the deep state, can we then move on to uranium one and Obama’s gift of cash to the Iranians?

Today is going to be so insane!
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,956
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    Hey CirrhosisOfTheBrain...now that Rudy clarified his statement you going to walk back this thread or you going to keep lying?
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Groundhog Day

He's lost over 8 points with independent voters, but yeah.

Winning.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,753
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dflea said:

Groundhog Day

He's lost over 8 points with independent voters, but yeah.

Winning.
    It’s not over for Hilary!!!!
  • Options

SFGbob said:

Hillary paid a foreign agent to collude with Russians that had ties to Putin to get dirt on Trump. That information was then used in order to spy on the Trump campaign and was used as a basis to open up an investigation on Trump.

And none of you Kunts give a fucking shit about it. You don't care about collusion with the Russians when have it staring you right in the face.

When we’re done with the Clinton-paid-for dirty dossier and the attempted coup by the deep state, can we then move on to uranium one and Obama’s gift of cash to the Iranians?

I’m here to discuss trump conspiracy theories. Try to keep up.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Can you imagine how big a clueless fucking dipshit you have to be in order to claim that Hillary and the DNC paying for the dossier is just a conspiracy theory? You're either one of the dumbest motherfuckers on the planet or you're just a pathological liar.

• Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

I’m here to discuss trump conspiracy theories. Try to keep up.
    Naaah, you're here to stick your head up your ass and dance around for us all. Very entertaining. I now know why you and Hondo are so close. Shit seeks it's own level.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Can you imagine how big a clueless fucking dipshit you have to be in order to claim that Hillary and the DNC paying for the dossier is just a conspiracy theory? You're either one of the dumbest motherfuckers on the planet or you're just a pathological liar.

Not as big of a clueless fucking dipshit as those who still believe the Trump/Russia collusion story is a hoax and the Mueller investigation is a witch hunt.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Not as big of a clueless fucking dipshit as those who still believe the Trump/Russia collusion story is a hoax and the Mueller investigation is a witch hunt.
    And there's the strawman ass fuck. I believe I said it was a "hoax" and that Mueller's investigation is a "witch hunt" right after you asked CD to fuck you in the ass with a strap on.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

And there's the strawman ass fuck. I believe I said it was a "hoax" and that Mueller's investigation is a "witch hunt" right after you asked CD to fuck you in the ass with a strap on.
    Has your wife gotten suspicious of your gay fantasies yet?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    You're the one asking someone to fuck you in the ass with a strap on.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Great point GayBob! Let’s sort this out so we’re both on the same page.
    1. Clinton and the DNC pay for dossier which puts the attempted coup in motion.
    2. Obama sold the nation’s uranium supply to Russia at the behest of the Clinton foundation.
    3. The rand corporation, in cahoots with the Council on Foreign Affairs, coordinates subversive deep state activity against trump.
    4. Then Obama pays the Iranians $50 billion to cover everything up, and
    5. Utah US DA Huber is secretly investigating all of the nefarious activity. Perps will be imprisoned any day now. Is gitmo ready?

Pretty much covers it don’t you think GayBob?
    MAGA!
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited January 2019
    Pretty much covers that you're lying piece of shit and a moron.

The fact that Hillary and the DNC paid for the dossier is well established. The fact that you call it a "conspiracy theory" reveals you either to be a clueless fucking moron or a partisan hack unable to process information you don't like.

The rest of your bullshit is just garbage to cover up what a fucking hack you are.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Pretty much covers that you're lying piece of shit and a moron.

The fact that Hillary and the DNC paid for the dossier is well established. The fact that you call it a "conspiracy theory" reveals you either to be a clueless fucking moron or a partisan hack unable to process information you don't like.

The rest of your bullshit is just garbage to cover up what a fucking hack you are.

What about the deep state GayBob? The attempted coup? DOJ, fbi and cia complicity? US uranium deposits. Cash to Iranians. The Clinton foundation? Spying on trump for gods sakes! What about these CRIMES GayBob? You don’t care?