Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Marine vet held by ICE for possible deportation is U.S. citizen

13»

Comments

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

If you want to abolish the IRS or Dept of Education you are some sort of dangerous radical kook

Get rid of border enforcement? Mainstream issue

Can you explain why your side is so gung ho about the constitution (have to build a wall because constitution, have to have guns because constitution) but you’re now defending an organization that held a US citizen for 3 days without probable cause?
    That's disingenuous

The IRS wrongfully goes after tax payers. Courts wrongfully convict citizens. The EPA tramples the rights of land owners. The government sucks in general but we got to have one

Why is ICE different?

I think you want to abolish them and aren't afraid to say it - apologies if I am wrong

I'm working on the more timid on your side who post a link and run. I believe our Cortez the Killer wants to abolish it as well along with other democrat politicians. Don't agree but admire the guts to take a stand rather than the usual mealy mouthed gutless approach
    If you want to go after the IRS and EPA be my guest. The difference for me is those two aren’t responsible for hundreds of deaths. They don’t have thousands of sexual assault abuse complaints. They don’t hold war hero’s for 3 days because of the color of their skin. And they don’t separate children from their parents. So you can put lipstick on the old everybody does it argument but everybody doesn’t do that.

I think we can do better than an agency formed in the dust of 9/11 by the administration that brought us such hits as the Patriot Act, the Iraq War and the Great Recession. But if you don’t think Trump can do better, just say so.
    Your Trump hatred is noted.

You can stop feigning concern about the rest now.
    Pressing.
    Dripping.