Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to bitchfork

PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Founders Club
Bring something football related bitchfork, something quality to converse with Pup. You're basically the new baabs. Posts...no substance. We saw what happened to him. Just another notch in pups belt...along with cockus, J, damone...how many others? You'll be on dawgman free board, hh with your 5th different handle b4 long. Tread lightly pitch, the quicksand is up to your cunt already..maybe the silicone will keep your chest up for awhile...but dont count on it

Comments

• Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Baabs jr...theres a reason you laid 17,000 posts in 1 year to try and convince others you are knowledgable or relevant. Pup did it in 1 month and 4 posts here...you'll still be the same @ 34000 posts... go back to your life, maybe work 8 hours a day instead of posting?

You'll need that money later in life when government kicks you off of mommy's health care...dont freak tho, Medicaid will be there hopefully. A warning, a privileged whitey from Fife wont feel comfortable standing in line with the rest of the crack hobies in the Harborview ER lobby. Grab a mask and wash your hands thoroughly
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Why does pup always accuse me of being a doog

lol
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Why does pup always accuse me of being a doog

lol

U doog pretty hard for an asu fan
  • Options