Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Show your support for what this community means to you:

Choose a Donation Amount
Username (required for credit)

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. If you dare criticize Jimmy Lake, you won't last long.

LaMichael James opens Killer Burger

2»

Comments

• Interesting how a guy that couldn't pass the Texas HS Graduation Exam in Math and had to transfer to an Arkansas high school to get his high school diploma to become eligible to play NCAA football garners a 3.01 GPA at the U of Zero.

I suspect his Killer Burger venture will go about as well as his NFL career.

Do I smell academic smack talk? Please tag me next time
  • UODuckgal promoted lachoker's burger joint in Twitter. Too lazy and drink to look up.
  • MisterEm said:

Interesting how a guy that couldn't pass the Texas HS Graduation Exam in Math and had to transfer to an Arkansas high school to get his high school diploma to become eligible to play NCAA football garners a 3.01 GPA at the U of Zero.

Harv, your stripes are showing.
    am i supposed to know who that is
  • animateanimate Posts: 2,684
    2,500 Up Votes 1,500 Awesomes 2500 Comments 250 Answers

Interesting how a guy that couldn't pass the Texas HS Graduation Exam in Math and had to transfer to an Arkansas high school to get his high school diploma to become eligible to play NCAA football garners a 3.01 GPA at the U of Zero.

That's your calling card? Defending lamichaels academic prowess?

Ok!
    MikeDamonehaiebackthepack
  • MisterEmMisterEm Posts: 6,531
    Swaye's Wigwam 5,000 Up Votes 5,000 Awesomes 5000 Comments
    animate said:

That's your calling card? Defending lamichaels academic prowess?

Ok!
    He's been leading the millenial charge for the tolerant left.