Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

LaMichael James opens Killer Burger

2»

Comments

• MariotaTheGawdMariotaTheGawd Member Posts: 1,441
    5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

Interesting how a guy that couldn't pass the Texas HS Graduation Exam in Math and had to transfer to an Arkansas high school to get his high school diploma to become eligible to play NCAA football garners a 3.01 GPA at the U of Zero.

I suspect his Killer Burger venture will go about as well as his NFL career.

Do I smell academic smack talk? Please tag me next time
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,713
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    UODuckgal promoted lachoker's burger joint in Twitter. Too lazy and drink to look up.
  • MariotaTheGawdMariotaTheGawd Member Posts: 1,441
    5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    MisterEm said:

Interesting how a guy that couldn't pass the Texas HS Graduation Exam in Math and had to transfer to an Arkansas high school to get his high school diploma to become eligible to play NCAA football garners a 3.01 GPA at the U of Zero.

Harv, your stripes are showing.
    am i supposed to know who that is
  • animateanimate Member Posts: 4,230
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

That's your calling card? Defending lamichaels academic prowess?

Ok!
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    animate said:

That's your calling card? Defending lamichaels academic prowess?

Ok!
    He's been leading the millenial charge for the tolerant left.