Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

John Ross

PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,830 Founders Club
Did he play defense on Friday? I didn't notice if he was out there. This is a serious question, of course.

Comments

• TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,798
    Yes, he definitely played some snaps at CB. Did anybody see him appear on offense? I didn't.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652
    He still has two wins left to deliver, so I imagine he'll be winning the bowel game on offense AND on defense.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    edited December 2013
    I'm thinking Ross will be moved to defense next year, then in 2015 he'll be forgotten about.

Lather, Rinse, Repeat.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,842 Founders Club

I'm thinking Ross will be moved to defense next year, then in 2015 he'll be forgotten about reviled by the doogs.

Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

ftfy
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

Did he play defense on Friday? I didn't notice if he was out there. This is a serious question, of course.

He played defense vs OSU as well. Great attention to detail as always

Damone,

I didn't see names. I didn't see numbers. All I saw was black.

death2ducks!!! true???

• bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,159
    Ross obviously played this year but he didnt contribute jack shit to the team (aside from a TD against Idaho State). Stringfellow was the only burned-redshirt guy who did anything remotely noteworthy and looked like he belonged out there the entire year
  • jrjarrell4jrjarrell4 Member Posts: 71
    edited December 2013
    I think Kevin King looked pretty decent.

Took better angles than Shamburger, then again so did a blind monkey.
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,646
    This may be a stupid question, but a lot of UW fans I know talk so much about Ross....when, from games I have watched, Jaydon Mickens is the 2nd best player on the offensive side of the ball (behind Sankey, obviously) for UW...where's the love for Mickens? I'd want that guy on the Ducks in a heartbeat. Should this just be chalked up to Doogs being Doogs?
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,830 Founders Club
    Doogs like to anoint the next savior, based on the bullshit they are fed by Kim & Co.
  • jrjarrell4jrjarrell4 Member Posts: 71
    ntxduck said:

This may be a stupid question, but a lot of UW fans I know talk so much about Ross....when, from games I have watched, Jaydon Mickens is the 2nd best player on the offensive side of the ball (behind Sankey, obviously) for UW...where's the love for Mickens? I'd want that guy on the Ducks in a heartbeat. Should this just be chalked up to Doogs being Doogs?

did you really have to ask?
  • ntxduck said:

Mickens I don't think is that good. About 90% of his plays are bubble screens, he proved only one game against a dreckfest Cal that he can play WR.

Against the good teams who know how to shut down the bubble screen he doesn't do much.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    Ross would be fantastic in an offense where the coach knew how to get him into open space.
    ntxduck said:

Keith Price is the 2nd best player on the offensive side of the ball.
  • dnc said:

ntxduck said:

Keith Price is the 2nd best player on the offensive side of the ball.
    I thought Keith Price was the best player on the field since this is his third year in the system? Enough about that.