Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Trump lying about wall funding again

Comments

• 89ute89ute Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,477 Swaye's Wigwam

So trump said Mexico would either pay up front or lose 24 billion to pay for the wall

What has changed?

Trump said Mexico would make a $5-10B one time payment to fund the wall. That was a lie. Reading is hard.
    Get this ... he said right after he climbed off Stormy. Trump 2020 Bitch!
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

I'm just curious how someone who complains about Trump lying is such a liar themselves.

If there's such a crisis at the border like [Trump] claims (with no facts or data to back it up)

Deflection as usual. So you admit it, you only care when the other side lies. You're totally fine with Trump and the rest of the GOP lies their asses off to the American people.

And I stand by my statement, Trump doesn't use facts or real data to defend the need for a wall.
    I didn't say that at all and you've left out all context of my statement. Using your standard, you're a fucking liar Kunt. And Trump did use some real facts and real data in his speech the other night so you fucking lied again.

Here you are complaining about Trump lying while you continue to lie your ass off.
    I'm sure you corrected Trump here too.

I've never claimed that I correct each one of Trump's lies. Another lie by you Hondo.

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

I'm just curious how someone who complains about Trump lying is such a liar themselves.

If there's such a crisis at the border like [Trump] claims (with no facts or data to back it up)

Deflection as usual. So you admit it, you only care when the other side lies. You're totally fine with Trump and the rest of the GOP lies their asses off to the American people.

And I stand by my statement, Trump doesn't use facts or real data to defend the need for a wall.
    I didn't say that at all and you've left out all context of my statement. Using your standard, you're a fucking liar Kunt. And Trump did use some real facts and real data in his speech the other night so you fucking lied again.

Here you are complaining about Trump lying while you continue to lie your ass off.
    His "facts" were misconstrued, out of context, or straight up lies. A bookie actually lost a ton of money by offering bets for how many lies Trump would tell during his speech.
    https://www.marketwatch.com/story/president-trumps-truthiness-makes-history-as-betting-site-pays-out-bigly-2019-01-09

Anyways, even if I did lie, why do you hold random internet posters to a higher standard than your president? You throw a bitch fit on here every single day about people lying but you eat up all the bullshit that Trump dishes out with a smile on your face. Fuck off Gay Bob, you're nothing but a lying, lightweight, strawman ass fucking Kunt.
    I don't hold random internet posters to a higher standard than the President. And I don't "throw a bitch fit" here everyday about people lying. Two more lies by you. What bullshit by Trump do I eat up? Trump lies all the time. There's nothing I can do about it. I just find it odd that someone like yourself who complains about Trump lying, lies so often yourself.

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    It's insane how far the left has gone off into the deep end.

"Walls dont work" might just be the dumbest hill to die on of all time.

It's insane how far the left has gone off into the deep end.

"Walls dont work" might just be the dumbest hill to die on of all time.

Or they are "immoral." If that's the case why aren't the Rats proposing that we tear down all existing physical barriers at the border?

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    edited January 2019
    I actually knew what he meant. I assumed it would be through trade/tarffis or other taxes. (I.e. a tax on money transfers) It would be absurd to think that the Mexican government would write a check for it.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,495 Founders Club

I actually knew what he meant. I assumed it would be through trade/tarffis or other taxes. (I.e. a tax on money transfers) It would be absurd to think that the Mexican government would write a check for it.

Of course

Although cash looks like a better deal for them

I just want a fucking wall even though they don't work
  • insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117

Except that's what he implied when he said they'd make a payment towards the wall. It is absurd but this is Trump we're talking about.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

Except that's what he implied when he said they'd make a payment towards the wall. It is absurd but this is Trump we're talking about.
    I guess. I didn’t hear him say they would make payments. But I didn’t listen to him much.

He didn't imply anything. The article you linked had a quote saying either or

Why lie?

He didn't imply anything. The article you linked had a quote saying either or

Why lie?
    I honestly can't tell if you're playing dumb or you're really this stupid.

The article has quotes from 2016 where he said Mexico would make a one time payment for the wall and quotes from today where he backtracked and lied about ever saying it. You understand now or you need Gay Bob to come help explain to you?

2016: "It's an easy decision for Mexico: make a one-time payment of $5-10 billion to ensure that $24 billion continues to flow into their country year after year,"
    2019: "When during the campaign, I would say 'Mexico is going to pay for it,' obviously, I never said this, and I never meant they're gonna write out a check, I said they're going to pay for it. They are,"

Since reading comprehension isn't one of your strong points, here's a nice montage of all the times Trump has talked about the wall and Mexico paying for it.
    https://insider.foxnews.com/2017/01/09/donald-trump-mexico-border-wall-video-montage
    2016: "It's an easy decision for Mexico: make a one-time payment of $5-10 billion to ensure that $24 billion continues to flow into their country year after year,"

Way to dosprove your own point

Maybe if you weren't deranged to the point where you find yourself making claims like a wall won't work you'd catch that

I don't give a fuck. I want wall because it is good for America.

You have no argument against it

This is just plain fucking pathetic

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

Maybe if you weren't deranged to the point where you find yourself making claims like a wall won't work you'd catch that

I hope this is trolling and not blind allegiance to Trump. As many times as you quoted "I didn't save $2,500 on medical", you of all people should be better than this.
    edited January 2019

Did you forget to take your meds today? You're losing it old man.

Did you forget to take your meds today? You're losing it old man.
    Sure,gif

I'm right and you're deranged

But hey, there was a typo so maybe that's why we don't need a wall
    2001400ex said:

I hope this is trolling and not blind allegiance to Trump. As many times as you quoted "I didn't save $2,500 on medical", you of all people should be better than this.
    Better than what?

Trump clearly said in 2016 that there were two ways Mexico would pay

Obama lied his ass off. Not sure what that has to do with this. Obamacare sucks. Great. Water is wet

How about your democrats step up and do what's best for America and fund the fucking wall then we argue about how Mexico pays for it?

Even if they don't I want the wall. End of story
    Race wants

2001400ex said:

Better than what?

Trump clearly said in 2016 that there were two ways Mexico would pay

Obama lied his ass off. Not sure what that has to do with this. Obamacare sucks. Great. Water is wet

How about your democrats step up and do what's best for America and fund the fucking wall then we argue about how Mexico pays for it?

Even if they don't I want the wall. End of story
    No he didn't. He only said they would make a one time payment. He lied. You fell for it. Fuck off.

And this ass clown thinks I can't read

Obviously if they don't pay, the 24 billion stops

Are you this stupid in real life?
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208

Nobody “ writes” a check any more. Obviously the implication was, the check would be printed.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,563 Standard Supporter

How will Gay Bob respond to this? I heard he hates lying Kunts.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/10/politics/trump-mexico-pay-wall/index.html

President Donald Trump claimed Thursday that his oft-made 2016 campaign promise that he would build a wall and Mexico would pay for it didn't mean it would be a direct payment, despite outlining just that scenario during his campaign.

"When during the campaign, I would say 'Mexico is going to pay for it,' obviously, I never said this, and I never meant they're gonna write out a check, I said they're going to pay for it. They are," he said as he prepared to depart the White House for the southern border.

But in April 2016, Trump's campaign outlined the steps he would take to compel Mexico to pay the US "$5-10 billion" to fund a border wall -- a plan that relies largely on threatening to bar undocumented Mexican immigrants in the United States from wiring money to relatives in Mexico.

"It's an easy decision for Mexico: make a one-time payment of $5-10 billion to ensure that $24 billion continues to flow into their country year after year," the memo said.

https://youtu.be/jgda5GGExNs