Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Jay'Veon Sunday, 2020 3* RB, Waco (Connally), TX (Committed)

Comments

• Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    11.71 is sloooow ... unless he's the next coming of Christian Okoye.

10.71? Now we're starting the conversation.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,905
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Is his middle name really D'Shun?

• Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,620
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    bearcats6969bearcats6969 Member Posts: 77
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Dude looks like a horrific recruit. Enjoy wasting a scholarship on him. Just imagine not having Mike Warren (best back in the nation) on your team. Yikes
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,910
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Dude looks like a horrific recruit. Enjoy wasting a scholarship on him. Just imagine not having Mike Warren (best back in the nation) on your team. Yikes

Been to the wam yet?
  • Options
    jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Holy fuck he looks so slow
  • Options
    LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    edited February 2019

@LaMichael_Corleone do yourself a favor read through dick newton thread for the big back joke.

I’m not talking about the Big back joke. I’m talking about Hillsborofuck Chinning posts that are similar to my replies to him that he doesn’t react to because he doesn’t like me cuz he’s too petty about Aaron Fuller jokes and takin that shit too serious to where he doesn’t like my shit anymore cuz of it and then calls me “fren”
  • Options
    DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited February 2019

Just found some new film on this kid. Takes a while to get going but at minute 40 things get interesting.

posted a still photo, not even a gif

• Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

I love how Hillsboro Duck hates me so much he chins that reply but but when he was worrying about the difference between Geirean Hatchett being 6’3 or 6’4 and I told him it doesn’t fucking matter homeboy wasnt feelin it.

BTW I went back and read the Hatchett thread because this comment made no sense to me and it still makes to sense to me. I made one post on Hatchett's height, in a response to BTP, questioning if he's really just 6'3" or 6'4" (BTP's claim) since he looks so much taller than Cristoballz. I didn't make any other comments on his height. I'm not really sure what I could have done to upset you in that thread unless you're just butthurt I didn't chin your post, which please tell me that's not what you mean when you say I "wasn't feeling it"?
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

I love how Hillsboro Duck hates me so much he chins that reply but but when he was worrying about the difference between Geirean Hatchett being 6’3 or 6’4 and I told him it doesn’t fucking matter homeboy wasnt feelin it.

BTW I went back and read the Hatchett thread because this comment made no sense to me and it still makes to sense to me. I made one post on Hatchett's height, in a response to BTP, questioning if he's really just 6'3" or 6'4" (BTP's claim) since he looks so much taller than Cristoballz. I didn't make any other comments on his height. I'm not really sure what I could have done to upset you in that thread unless you're just butthurt I didn't chin your post, which please tell me that's not what you mean when you say I "wasn't feeling it"?
    imagine caring about this
    YRYK
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Man I hope this kid or any of his friends or family read this shit.

We're a bunch of ruthless fuckers.
  • Options
    RubberfistRubberfist Member Posts: 1,373
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

11.71 - wow.

Ouch. That’s the sprint time for a guy who should be throwing the javelin.
  • Options
    RealRhinoRealRhino Member Posts: 615
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    I like the guy.