Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

What I’m hearing out (must stay in chat)

Comments

• Options
    DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Baphomet said:

DawgFader said:

Baphomet said:

DawgFader said:

I get that the WAC is CP’s comfort zone but poach a guy from the power 5 for fucksake.

Pretty sure Appalachian State is in the Sun Belt Conference if that is any consolation.
    Pretty sure he spent some time in WAC.
    I lot of guys probably did. I was just trying to make you feel better by pointing out that we aren't poaching him from the WAC, but from the Sun Belt.

I don't know why it should be a requirement that we only poach from the P5 -- the guy that Pete just showed the door was from the P5.
    Appreciate the effort.

• Options
    Baphomet said:

DawgFader said:

Baphomet said:

DawgFader said:

I get that the WAC is CP’s comfort zone but poach a guy from the power 5 for fucksake.

Pretty sure Appalachian State is in the Sun Belt Conference if that is any consolation.
    I lot of guys probably did. I was just trying to make you feel better by pointing out that we aren't poaching him from the WAC, but from the Sun Belt.

I don't know why it should be a requirement that we only poach from the P5 -- the guy that Pete just showed the door was from the P5.
    CP only poaches in the WAC. I’ll give him Huff.

Im talking about poaching a COACH.
    Not a fired retred.
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    DawgFader said:

Baphomet said:

DawgFader said:

Baphomet said:

DawgFader said:

Not a fired retred.
    Uhhhh, Lubick was on Baylor's staff when CP hired him.
  • Options

DawgFader said:

Baphomet said:

DawgFader said:

Baphomet said:

DawgFader said:

Not a fired retred.
    He was shit cannned at Oregon, with a handle like HillsboroDuck you should know that and if you want to say he was on Baylor staff for long enough to not be recognized on his WIKI page then fine. Lubick is not a good example cause he sucked when we got him.

• Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    DawgFader said:

DawgFader said:

Baphomet said:

DawgFader said:

Baphomet said:

DawgFader said:

Not a fired retred.
    He was shit cannned at Oregon, with a handle like HillsboroDuck you should know that and if you want to say he was on Baylor staff for long enough to not be recognized on his WIKI page then fine. Lubick is not a good example cause he sucked when we got him.

LOL!
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,164
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    DawgFader said:

DawgFader said:

Baphomet said:

DawgFader said:

Baphomet said:

DawgFader said:

Not a fired retred.

Duck fans need to stay on their own bored
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,894
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    DawgFader said:

DawgFader said:

Baphomet said:

DawgFader said:

Baphomet said:

DawgFader said:

Not a fired retred.

DawgFader said:

DawgFader said:

Baphomet said:

DawgFader said:

Baphomet said:

DawgFader said:

Not a fired retred.

Damaged goods
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    DawgFader said:

DawgFader said:

Baphomet said:

DawgFader said:

Baphomet said:

DawgFader said:

Not a fired retred.

He was fired for his failures as an OC, not a receivers coach. He had done very well as Oregon’s WR coach (as well as other places).

Lubick was a guy who should have worked but didn’t. Shit happens.
  • Options
    I been told all he did while here was Yankoff. Too his credit.
  • Options
    godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,409
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Ruth did say that Skyler Fulton interviewed for the position.

If it's true that is a total in Pete we trust hire. Go read his bio it speaks for itself.

If Helton hired him, there would be a "decisions worse than hiring Skyler" thread the next day with pictures of the Hindenberg, Seahawks interception in the super bowl, and the Iraqi information minister in it.
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,705
    godawgst said:

Ruth did say that Skyler Fulton interviewed for the position.

If it's true that is a total in Pete we trust hire. Go read his bio it speaks for itself.

If Helton hired him, there would be a "decisions worse than hiring Skyler" thread the next day with pictures of the Hindenberg, Seahawks interception in the super bowl, and the Iraqi information minister in it.

Huh? An NFL WR coach, under 40, from Washington, played in Pac-12. Seems like a good template to me without any inside information.
  • Options
    guntloveguntlove Member Posts: 784
    DDY, Coker... a Q????!?!1??

Can he play buck?

Can he kick?

Could he coach special teams?

Thanks for all you do,
    gunt
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

DawgFader said:

I been told all he did while here was Yankoff. Too his credit.

Lubick was good and “fucked” initially. The WR play was horrible both years under him, but nobody turned on him until he didn’t get Ngata. But how are many obsessed with recruiting?”
    Some of us love teenboi stalking too much, but a talented player can hide a lot of coaches deficiencies. Sam darnold