Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PM to RoadDawg

2»

Comments

• chrisvashonchrisvashon Member Posts: 627
    loadsock said:

So Mora wins a rivalry game and he's a great coach again? Very doogish behavior.

This season was a disappointment for Mora. He tread water. Which is fine for year 2, but quit trying to crown this guy before he's earned it.

chrisvashon. krisvashon territory. every thread.
    Call me when Mora wins a bowl game of note. Or hell, any bowl game.
    Maybe you should hold Sark to the same fucking standard when you ask that question.

I will wager a bet right now that Mora is sniffing roses this time next year (if Hundley stays) while Husky fans are talking about a possible Holiday Bowl (you know, that bowl Sark coached in 3 years ago and hasn't came close to since?) with the pathetic OOC that will manage to blind doogs like yourself into thinking our coaching is so great.

No one here thinks Sark is a great coach.

And Sark has nothing to do with Mora.

I realize that's a tough concept for you.
  • loadsockloadsock Member Posts: 686
    Mora is 2 years in and Sark is 5 right? What concept am I missing where Sark should have had this program humming along successfully after 5 years instead of barely being above .500 in conference play and overall record? Is 0-12 still in your repertoire of excuses?

Mora is finishing up a second year that is probably mediocre to his standards yet he still stands a chance at hitting 10 wins. Did you ever hold Sark to those same standards?
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Mora's a good coach. I don't quite get the seven year non-stop worship though. I just want to get back to where we belong, regardless of who's coaching.

UW is where it belongs because this is the football program that the administration and fanbase wants.

Marinerization is complete.