Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PM to RoadDawg

dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't you say multiple times before the year that UCLA was going to win 6 games with their TUFF schedule this season? Has your evaluation of Mora changed after exceeding your expectations so greatly? Why or why not?

TIA

Comments

• TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    His silence speaks volumes.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    I said 6 before the seasonAfter the Nebraska game, I changed it to 8. I like Mora and would be pumped if he was our coach. It remains to be seen if he is a good coach, or a great one. I know they played well on defense today, but I think a defensive minded coach should have a better defense than they have shown, especially considering the talent they have.
  • RoadDawg needs to see a championship...............
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    What amuses me about doogs (not calling RoadDawg a doog) ...

Washington is in ruins because of Rick Neuheisel ...

But Mora is a shitty coach because he is 9-3 ... with Rick's players.
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    This thread oozes of an AuburnDoog like flip-flop.
  • chrisvashonchrisvashon Member Posts: 627
    edited December 2013
    So Mora wins a rivalry game and he's a great coach again? Very doogish behavior.

This season was a disappointment for Mora. He tread water. Which is fine for year 2, but quit trying to crown this guy before he's earned it.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

So Mora wins a rivalry game and he's a great coach again? Very doogish behavior.

This season was a disappointment for Mora. He tread water. Which is fine for year 2, but quit trying to crown this guy before he's earned it.

chrisvashon. krisvashon territory. every thread.

He tread water?

He tread water?
    Is UCLA playing in the pac-12 championship?

Call me when Mora wins a bowl game of note. Or hell, any bowl game.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

I rest my case.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,662 Founders Club
    Mora's a good coach. I don't quite get the seven year non-stop worship though. I just want to get back to where we belong, regardless of who's coaching.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

RoadDawg needs to see a championship...............

Passion? True?

He tread water?
    Is UCLA playing in the pac-12 championship?
    You make point.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,107 Founders Club
    Lot of doogs coming out of the closet after two huge wins.......
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

Lot of doogs coming out of the closet after two huge wins.......

Don James never had to face an Oregon state team that almost beat Oregon and a wsu team that beat USC. Make no mistake, beating OSU and WSU is a big fucking deal.

• loadsockloadsock Member Posts: 686

Mora's a good coach. I don't quite get the seven year non-stop worship though. I just want to get back to where we belong, regardless of who's coaching.

I like Mora and get angered at the doogs who bash him and I admit that up until last night, I just kept tabs to see why he's loved so much by so called HBs and hated equally by doogs.

After watching him go into the Coliseum and absolutely dismantle the arguably hottest team in the PAC with a mostly freshman OL and a defense that played lights out, I can see so much potential and future success at UCLA. And I also see where we absolutely screwed up in our "pursuit" of him.

Last night was awesome watching them beat SC but depressing as a Husky fan.

• loadsockloadsock Member Posts: 686

Maybe you should hold Sark to the same fucking standard when you ask that question.

I will wager a bet right now that Mora is sniffing roses this time next year (if Hundley stays) while Husky fans are talking about a possible Holiday Bowl (you know, that bowl Sark coached in 3 years ago and hasn't came close to since?) with the pathetic OOC that will manage to blind doogs like yourself into thinking our coaching is so great.