Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Alebama fupdate

Comments

• HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    dhdawg said:

Baphomet said:

Bread said:

Probably true story. UW is known for glossing over entry requirements. It's not just a football problem. I have heard plenty of regular freshman complaining how they show up to class only to find out they didn't actually get admitted.

You have to be admitted before you can even register for any classes, which you do well before the first day of class.

The people you've heard this story from don't really sound like UW material.
    Yes this is correct. @Bread is bullshitting
    hth
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,520 Founders Club
    Alabama offered him a Corvette, a lot of cash, weed, and some hos, plus it's SEC so they'll probably win a NC, deserved or not. That's what happened.
  • TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,797
    Breaking: Hopate Ale is an asshole.
  • PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    I wish a reporter would ask Petersen about this so the record could be corrected.

What a piece of shit father Hopate is.
    edited January 2019
    Just in case anyone in the Reno area has a few dozen extra rolls of toilet paper.

edit: Swaye was here
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839
    edited January 2019
    Passion said:

Just in case anyone in the Reno area has a few dozen extra rolls of toilet paper.

Christ passion it’s not that serious.

• HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186

If you pass the clearinghouse you get in. If you don't you don't.

What a lying faggot. There's no mystery.

Not that simple, UW requires a foreign language credit the Clearinghouse doesn't. Most kids get them in HS anyway so it's rarely an issue, Kaho didn't. It's why we didn't make his top 5. Then we explained how he could get it over the summer, he wanted to be here so he committed/signed here.

Then his parents got divorced, his dad stuck out the coffee cup and we took giant elephant dick up the shitter.
    No lube either
    Not even a courtesy shot of rhino cum
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    edited January 2019
    Passion said:

Gonna assume and hope that this is BS.
    edited January 2019

Passion said:

You’re right. Lost temper and poor judgement after a bad football week, frustration over a battle that our neighborhood is having with the inept Seattle city council (long story), and a vodka-soda on a Sunday evening.

My bad.
    Swaye said:

Passion said:

Passion said:

You’re right. Lost temper and poor judgement after a bad football week, frustration over a battle our neighborhood is having with the Seattle city council (long story), and a vodka-soda on a Sunday evening.

My bad.
    No worries buddy. I removed the offending dox in the clever way that only a wagon burning red man can.
    Well done. My people can learn a lot from yours.

(Somebody post the photo of Josey Wales and Ten Bears cutting their palms to become blood brothers).
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club
    Passion said:

Swaye said:

Passion said:

Passion said:

You’re right. Lost temper and poor judgement after a bad football week, frustration over a battle our neighborhood is having with the Seattle city council (long story), and a vodka-soda on a Sunday evening.

My bad.
    No worries buddy. I removed the offending dox in the clever way that only a wagon burning red man can.
    Well done. My people can learn a lot from yours.

(Somebody post the photo of Josey Wales and Ten Bears cutting their palms to become blood brothers).
    Not going to lie, I love that movie. Also, I hate when the quote function starts putting everything inside the bubble. Mostly because I am too stoopid to figure out how to fix it.
    Swaye said:

I don't guess doxxing is explicitly against the site rules, but it is against the rules of the Red Man!

Passion said:

Passion said:

You’re right. Lost temper and poor judgement after a bad football week, frustration over a battle that our neighborhood is having with the inept Seattle city council (long story), and a vodka-soda on a Sunday evening.

My bad.
    I want hear this story.

When PackTheFudge is providing the voice of reason, it might be time to take a long walk for some perspective

Why do you hate me?
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,388 Founders Club

When PackTheFudge is providing the voice of reason, it might be time to take a long walk for some perspective

Why do you hate me?
    The student has become the teacher.
  • ThebourbinatorThebourbinator Member Posts: 664
    Swaye said:

I don't guess doxxing is explicitly against the site rules, but it is against the rules of the Red Man!

Gotta strengthen the borders, a lot of ding dongs seem to be leaking out. Just saw Zone got the boot. Zone, we told you many times, stick to the Asian gifs. You had so much potential and you just went and ‘wtf’ed it all away.