Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Alebama fupdate

13»

Comments

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

According to Hopate, Washington had not notified the Kahos that Ale’s eligibility would be a concern until after he made the trip to Washington. Not only was the freshman not allowed to practice with the team, he was also forced to live with relatives in the area instead of on campus.

After learning that Ale would have to sit out a season, the family asked Washington for a release. However, it wasn’t until early August that Washington complied. From there, Alabama once again was able to pursue contact with Ale, allowing him to change his course and join the Crimson Tide during the final week of its fall camp.

“It was very frustrating because we were told things that were going to happen that weren’t really happening,” Hopate told BamaInsider.com. “We were kind of strung along a little bit when we should have been told the truth of what is going on so we could figure out what we were going to do. The whole situation played out really crazy, but things happen for a reason.”

This whole story reeks of so much bullshit I have to put a clothespin on my nose just to finish reading it.

A player of Kaho’s caliber always has someone from football program holding their hand through the whole admissions process. Nothing should’ve been a surprise.

Be a man and just say you changed your mind.
    The clothespin is an underutilized tool. I feel it's gone by the wayside with the millennial crowd but still has its uses.
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,524 Swaye's Wigwam
    I don't get it. Who got doxxed? Aren't the identities of the Kaho family already pretty well known?
    Also, did everyone all at once forget how to use the quote function or is this yet another inside joke that I don't get?
    [/titsgif]
    [/Asiangirl]
    [/BrazzerSark]
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186

I don't get it. Who got doxxed? Aren't the identities of the Kaho family already pretty well known?
    Also, did everyone all at once forget how to use the quote function or is this yet another inside joke that I don't get?
    [/titsgif]
    [/Asiangirl]
    [/BrazzerSark]

yes
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club
    I don't see how you write this article with no input from UW on the veracity of it or lack thereof
  • GrandpaSankeyGrandpaSankey Member Posts: 956

I don't see how you write this article with no input from UW on the veracity of it or lack thereof

Not hard to see if you know where to look

• HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537

You know they are cocky with the propaganda when they dont even make up some "anonymous sources" or "those familiar with the situation" quotes.