Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Auburn success

2»

Comments

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

The truth is - genocide is what happens when people like that are lead by a person that wants genocide. They are just fucking mindless fish who live to give glory to their fucking stupid leaders and they will go to any lengths to please their supreme leader. #actuallytrue

Doogs:Softy::Germans:Hitler
    This makes Fain Mussolini, Baird Tojo, DJ Schindler, Race MacArthur and PeterNorthJordan Dewey Eisenhower, right?

Can I be Churchill?

I thought that was understood
    I'm still puzzled as to what Harv would be. Switzerland? Australia? Argentina?
    Stalin.

Hates Hitler to the core of his being. Spends time with the Allies when they let him hang around, but the only thing he loathes more than their association is being deprived of it.

Also, Commie bastard.
    So obvious.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652

dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

The truth is - genocide is what happens when people like that are lead by a person that wants genocide. They are just fucking mindless fish who live to give glory to their fucking stupid leaders and they will go to any lengths to please their supreme leader. #actuallytrue

Doogs:Softy::Germans:Hitler
    This makes Fain Mussolini, Baird Tojo, DJ Schindler, Race MacArthur and PeterNorthJordan Dewey Eisenhower, right?

Can I be Churchill?

I thought that was understood
    I'm still puzzled as to what Harv would be. Switzerland? Australia? Argentina?
    Stalin.

Hates Hitler to the core of his being. Spends time with the Allies when they let him hang around, but the only thing he loathes more than their association is being deprived of it.

Also, Commie bastard.
    So obvious.
    Indeed. i wanted to make him Italian (Ponzi!) but commies gotta commy.
  • CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,478 Swaye's Wigwam
    Can I be Patton?