Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Auburn success

How is Auburn doing so well? I mean they changed coaches after going 3-9 last year. How are they doing so well?

I remember a certain drunk former coach saying that firing coaches is bad.

Well Auburn fired their coach and won a national title in year two after doing that. Now fired their coach again and will possibly play for the National Title in year fucking one.

So fuck you coaching stability Doogs! Fuck you!

Comments

• But what if we don't hire the right guy........again? fuck. I'm old. I'm just going to enjoy watching teams that are trying to get better all the time. UW can worry about the philosophy of athletics and doing things the right way and embracing failure as a life experience.
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    Obviously, Auburn doesn't care about keeping Football in the proper perspective within the overall University.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

@RuleSevenDoog yep...the new coach somehow knows how to create amazing once in a lifetime lucky plays. It is a skill!!! I swear!! Lol

— Myk (@blykmyk44) December 1, 2013
  • @RuleSevenDoog yep...the new coach somehow knows how to create amazing once in a lifetime lucky plays. It is a skill!!! I swear!! Lol

So he's just going to ignore that they were 3-9 last year and even if they lost this game they would be 10-2 which is still a pretty amazing turnaround.

I actually think MykFS might be IMALOSER, he just trolls like LOSER would and his arguments are always lame and stale.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,662 Founders Club

@RuleSevenDoog yep...the new coach somehow knows how to create amazing once in a lifetime lucky plays. It is a skill!!! I swear!! Lol

Myk has to be borderline retarded.
  • TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,798
    You have no idea the damage that 3-9 did to that program.
  • You notice the programs who hire the right coach never have to utter "You have no idea the damage that shitty record X did".

Stanford didn't need to bring up 1-11 because Harbaugh was a good coach and turned it around quickly.

Much like Auburn right here.
  • trackertracker Member Posts: 866
    Barney said:

But what if we don't hire the right guy........again? fuck. I'm old. I'm just going to enjoy watching teams that are trying to get better all the time. UW can worry about the philosophy of athletics and doing things the right way and embracing failure as a life experience.

There was a time when that was just a Coug thing.
    I miss Worshington, damnit.
  • Mosster47 said:

People like this is why genocide exists. You have to shoot them in the back of the head and dump them into an unmarked hole. There is no other option.

Premium content like this is why I keep coming back to this site!
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,120 Founders Club
    Mosster47 said:

People like this is why genocide exists. You have to shoot them in the back of the head and dump them into an unmarked hole. There is no other option.

I would have given you an awesome, but you don't waste bullets in genocide.
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838

Honestly ...

Would Sark have put a guy in the end zone?

Would Sark, with any team, be tied with Alabama at end of regulation?

Pure luck on Auburn's part.
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    The truth is - genocide is what happens when people like that are lead by a person that wants genocide. They are just fucking mindless fish who live to give glory to their fucking stupid leaders and they will go to any lengths to please their supreme leader. #actuallytrue
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246

The truth is - genocide is what happens when people like that are lead by a person that wants genocide. They are just fucking mindless fish who live to give glory to their fucking stupid leaders and they will go to any lengths to please their supreme leader. #actuallytrue

Exactly right, so when the revolution happens you have no choice but to take them out.

Doogs:Softy::Germans:Hitler
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652

This makes Fain Mussolini, Baird Tojo, DJ Schindler, Race MacArthur and PeterNorthJordan Dewey Eisenhower, right?

dnc said:

This makes Fain Mussolini, Baird Tojo, DJ Schindler, Race MacArthur and PeterNorthJordan Dewey Eisenhower, right?

Can I be Churchill?

dnc said:

Can I be Churchill?

I thought that was understood
    dnc said:

dnc said:

Can I be Churchill?

I'm still puzzled as to what Harv would be. Switzerland? Australia? Argentina?
    edited December 2013

dnc said:

dnc said:

Can I be Churchill?

I'm still puzzled as to what Harv would be. Switzerland? Australia? Argentina?
    Stalin.

Hates Hitler to the core of his being. Spends time with the Allies when they let him hang around, but the only thing he loathes more than their association is being deprived of it.

Also, Commie bastard.