Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

When the Seattle Times and Jen Cohen are moved to publicly defend Jake Browning

124»

Comments

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Fuck tits Cohen, Jake has been sole reason for majority of our downs over the last 3 years. When he had make clutch throw, or get a first down. He has failed to deliver. Sorry for not jerking the kid of for having 39 career wins. If he had any ballz he could have had more wins. 2016-USC, 2017-ASU, 2018-cal, Oregon. Fuck him, he has not done shit for the program. I could name dozens of qb that could have accomplished what he did at UW. He was gifted great defenses, but he pissed them away.
    He’s been a “good” Qb at udub but we’re back and we expect “great” moving forward Jen. Sorry for giving a fuck more than your whole marketing dept combined.

Seriously, I’m a sales and advertising guy. More than 81% of you fuckers here would take a 100k job with-in that dept to lead or heavily oversee what would be interrupted as true dwags. It wouldn’t be that hard to fill that newly created role.
    dude pretty sure all the millennial doogs would be willing to do that, pretty sure most of them dont even break 100K all in comp.
    Did I go high with the comp? I thought it was expensive as fuck to live in seattle? I was just a young drug slanging addict when I left the eastside...
    most of my ppl that are not in Tech, Consulting, and engineering make under 100k
  • Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 3,992
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited December 2018

Peterman said:

Browning is a cunt. He has no physical tools and yet isn't a savvy veteran either.
    He's just a guy that never had any competition for the job.

When Bitchfork is more dialed in than 100% of Seattle media and 90% of fans...

The difference in outcomes is that you guys had Peterman and we had Herm.
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Fucking White people.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,810
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Fuck tits Cohen, Jake has been sole reason for majority of our downs over the last 3 years. When he had make clutch throw, or get a first down. He has failed to deliver. Sorry for not jerking the kid of for having 39 career wins. If he had any ballz he could have had more wins. 2016-USC, 2017-ASU, 2018-cal, Oregon. Fuck him, he has not done shit for the program. I could name dozens of qb that could have accomplished what he did at UW. He was gifted great defenses, but he pissed them away.
    He’s been a “good” Qb at udub but we’re back and we expect “great” moving forward Jen. Sorry for giving a fuck more than your whole marketing dept combined.

Seriously, I’m a sales and advertising guy. More than 81% of you fuckers here would take a 100k job with-in that dept to lead or heavily oversee what would be interrupted as true dwags. It wouldn’t be that hard to fill that newly created role.
    dude pretty sure all the millennial doogs would be willing to do that, pretty sure most of them dont even break 100K all in comp.
    Did I go high with the comp? I thought it was expensive as fuck to live in seattle? I was just a young drug slanging addict when I left the eastside...
    most of my ppl that are not in Tech, Consulting, and engineering make under 100k
    Pics of the hot ones prease.