Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

When the Seattle Times and Jen Cohen are moved to publicly defend Jake Browning

Comments

• Options
    DarnoldPalmerDarnoldPalmer Member Posts: 59
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Swaye said:

I guess Derek Johnson's crew is at it again.

I know we say that in jest, since Grinolds coined the "Derek Johnson's crew" thing. But for the newbies out there who are reading this, I don't walk around thinking I'm leading some renegade crew hellbent on undermining society or whatever. It's not about me. Everyone's allegiance is to the site as a vehicle for free speech and having fun. Pure and simple.

• Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,892
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Fuck tits Cohen, Jake has been sole reason for majority of our downs over the last 3 years. When he had make clutch throw, or get a first down. He has failed to deliver. Sorry for not jerking the kid of for having 39 career wins. If he had any ballz he could have had more wins. 2016-USC, 2017-ASU, 2018-cal, Oregon. Fuck him, he has not done shit for the program. I could name dozens of qb that could have accomplished what he did at UW. He was gifted great defenses, but he pissed them away.
    He’s been a “good” Qb at udub but we’re back and we expect “great” moving forward Jen. Sorry for giving a fuck more than your whole marketing dept combined.

Seriously, I’m a sales and advertising guy. More than 81% of you fuckers here would take a 100k job with-in that dept to lead or heavily oversee what would be interrupted as true dwags. It wouldn’t be that hard to fill that newly created role.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

The only person to blame is petersen for not recruiting or playing anyone else. Jake has been very consistently himself for 3 years now, kudos to him for grinding it out when he knows he doesn’t have the juice. Good on Jen to congratulate the kid on helping achieve something, she’d be a shit leader for not acknowledging what just took place.

The browning era is thankfully over but I secretly doog that he inks a shitty win out and slouches off into the sunset with a double fist bird salute.

Haha, he will not deliver as always
  • Options
    JustWinNowJustWinNow Member Posts: 357
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    MelloDawg said:

Cohen will always get a free pass from me because she finally became the AD who had the balls (ovaries) to fire Romar, but comments like those in the tweet above would infuriate me if the AD had been mediocre since her arrival

Who the fuck cares about basketball? I don't but if I did I would care more about how she fired him when UW had one of the best recruiting classes ever for the program. threw it down the drain and then hired another mediocre coach that hasn't done shit. UW basketball was weak and is still weak. Anyway Jen Cohen hasn't done shit either Petersen hired himself end of story. She needs to make sure UW marketing starts establishing a brand if she wants any credit. Bare minimum effort doesn't warrant any praise.
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,116
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

The only person to blame is petersen for not recruiting or playing anyone else. Jake has been very consistently himself for 3 years now, kudos to him for grinding it out when he knows he doesn’t have the juice. Good on Jen to congratulate the kid on helping achieve something, she’d be a shit leader for not acknowledging what just took place.

The browning era is thankfully over but I secretly doog that he inks a shitty win out and slouches off into the sunset with a double fist bird salute.

Don’t twist, he can not deliver and our D can win it
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Browning is a cunt. He has no physical tools and yet isn't a savvy veteran either.
    He's just a guy that never had any competition for the job.

This guy gets it
  • Options

Fuck tits Cohen, Jake has been sole reason for majority of our downs over the last 3 years. When he had make clutch throw, or get a first down. He has failed to deliver. Sorry for not jerking the kid of for having 39 career wins. If he had any ballz he could have had more wins. 2016-USC, 2017-ASU, 2018-cal, Oregon. Fuck him, he has not done shit for the program. I could name dozens of qb that could have accomplished what he did at UW. He was gifted great defenses, but he pissed them away.
    He’s been a “good” Qb at udub but we’re back and we expect “great” moving forward Jen. Sorry for giving a fuck more than your whole marketing dept combined.

Seriously, I’m a sales and advertising guy. More than 81% of you fuckers here would take a 100k job with-in that dept to lead or heavily oversee what would be interrupted as true dwags. It wouldn’t be that hard to fill that newly created role.
    dude pretty sure all the millennial doogs would be willing to do that, pretty sure most of them dont even break 100K all in comp.
  • Options

my concern is that tOSU will score on of defense. jake has great talent for getting the offense out of the field goal range or letting opposing defenses score
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

my concern is I have years of evidence to prove that tOSU will score on of defense. jake has great talent for getting the offense out of the field goal range or letting opposing defenses score
    Fixed
  • Options
    Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,863
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    edited December 2018

Can I call for a genocide of doogs who defend Browning @DerekJohnson? Axeing for a fren

you had to edit that?
    If you haven’t figured it out by now: I’m pretty fucking stupid.
    But you’re still awesome BTP and what you did to get that rose bowl ticket shows the lack of ethics, morals, and self esteem that makes me proud to know you!
    He's the future of Hardcore Husky
    So sell our stock now?
  • Options
    Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,863
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Yes, I had to edit that.
  • Options
    PetermanPeterman Member Posts: 675
    5 Awesomes First Comment Name Dropper First Anniversary

Browning is a cunt. He has no physical tools and yet isn't a savvy veteran either.
    He's just a guy that never had any competition for the job.

When Bitchfork is more dialed in than 100% of Seattle media and 90% of fans...
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,116
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

my concern is that tOSU will score on of defense. jake has great talent for getting the offense out of the field goal range or letting opposing defenses score
    This is the same conversation since week 8 of 2016 we need to be superior talent or rely on ++ turnover advantage, there’s literally nothing left to talk about.
  • Options

This is the same conversation since week 8 of 2016 we need to be superior talent or rely on ++ turnover advantage, there’s literally nothing left to talk about.
    so sad, we have made many improvements on the team, but the QB issues has been the same. Praise allah he is graduating
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,892
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

dude pretty sure all the millennial doogs would be willing to do that, pretty sure most of them dont even break 100K all in comp.
    Did I go high with the comp? I thought it was expensive as fuck to live in seattle? I was just a young drug slanging addict when I left the eastside...