Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

TSiO Episode #65: Rose Bowl Preview? ROSE BOWL PREVIEW!

Comments

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,486 Standard Supporter

So talking about Asa and recruiting, I actually do think a drubbing by Clemson could take the luster off of the Irish. It's been a huge push in sales that their defense has been "college football playoff caliber". Clemson stomping the shit out of the Irish 31-0 and showing the Irish were a paper tiger(like they always are) could help with the perception war. It's one game but it's one game that could show them for what they are.

Keep sleeping on #MyIrish. We love being the underdog. From the shores of Ellis Island, to the interminable shifts in Chicago meatpacking plants, to the hardscrabble sidelines in Arlington, my people have always been the forgotten, the downtrodden, the resilient, the unvanquished.
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,425 Swaye's Wigwam

So talking about Asa and recruiting, I actually do think a drubbing by Clemson could take the luster off of the Irish. It's been a huge push in sales that their defense has been "college football playoff caliber". Clemson stomping the shit out of the Irish 31-0 and showing the Irish were a paper tiger(like they always are) could help with the perception war. It's one game but it's one game that could show them for what they are.

Keep sleeping on #MyIrish. We love being the underdog. From the shores of Ellis Island, to the interminable shifts in Chicago meatpacking plants, to the hardscrabble sidelines in Arlington, my people have always been the forgotten, the downtrodden, the resilient, the unvanquished.
    Rule of thumb says #yourIrish are in for a beating.

• dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,781 Swaye's Wigwam
    Kids say fuck you ddy for no shout out. They said the verdicts still out on teq. You ok in my book...
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,781 Swaye's Wigwam
    Oh yea, cocker is still their fav.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,631 Founders Club

The Irish rigged the drug tests so they may have some success on offense but it would be nice if Clemson and their true frosh QB lit the fuck up out of the Irish D

Bump
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,486 Standard Supporter

The Irish rigged the drug tests so they may have some success on offense but it would be nice if Clemson and their true frosh QB lit the fuck up out of the Irish D

Bump
    Mods? Rule 1?
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    Swaye said:

I pinned it. I better have gotten a fucking shoutout for that.

You retrospectively did. If you listen it’s in there around the 38 minute mark.
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754

Mad_Son said:

I agree we match up well against osu and if we didn't have browning we'd be primed to upset a team that way out talents us. At least we're good enough to not get blown out. I've watched most osu games this year and feel pretty good.

I'm part of the massive TV audience Ohio State draws too. Much easier to follow them than any pac 12 team. Saw most of their games.

With a QB UW wins this game. Maryland ran for 400 yards

Most of America will watch this game. You want to get on the map? Win
    THIS.

Sadly.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club

"What we run matches up well against them." Disagree. Our personnel WOULD match up well if we stuck with the run. We will abandon it after the 2nd quarter despite being down by only 1 touchdown.

Bump.
    You almost nailed it. Judges would have accepted "We will abandon the run after first series" for a winning score.
    Swaye said:

"What we run matches up well against them." Disagree. Our personnel WOULD match up well if we stuck with the run. We will abandon it after the 2nd quarter despite being down by only 1 touchdown.

Bump.
    You almost nailed it. Judges would have accepted "We will abandon the run after first series" for a winning score.
    I wasn't even conscious and I knew exactly what had transpired in the first half.

Swaye said:

Bump.
    I wasn't even conscious and I knew exactly what had transpired in the first half.
    A little birdy told me your were TORE UP.

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Bump.
    LMC and BTP roofied me something fierce. BTP took me to McDonald's afterwards at the very least. Classy.
    For all you fuckers that like to rip on BTP, he's a proven solid wingman who won't leave you face down in a rice paddy. That's good enough for me.
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Bump.
    LMC and BTP roofied me something fierce. BTP took me to McDonald's afterwards at the very least. Classy.
    For all you fuckers that like to rip on BTP, he's a proven solid wingman who won't leave you face down in a rice paddy. That's good enough for me.
    TBF he actually roofied me and then completely abandoned me until I found his friend's car after the game. Still, would go on a second date. @backthepack feel free to pm me.

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Bump.
    TBF he actually roofied me and then completely abandoned me until I found his friend's car after the game. Still, would go on a second date. @backthepack feel free to pm me.
    The sexts you just sent me are hysterical btw.
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Bump.
    The sexts you just sent me are hysterical btw.
    It was quite the auspicious way to spend the rose bowl. Fighting for consciousness like a bad CTE victim.