Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

TSiO Episode #65: Rose Bowl Preview? ROSE BOWL PREVIEW!

13»

Comments

• UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,425 Swaye's Wigwam
    The teenager roofying the middle aged man at the TSIO tailgate. Certainly a twist I didn't see coming.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club
    edited January 2019

The teenager roofying the middle aged man at the TSIO tailgate. Certainly a twist I didn't see coming.

Well played @backthepack just like we drew it up pregame.

edit: You were supposed to get a kidney though.
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,425 Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

Well played @backthepack just like we drew it up pregame.

edit: You were supposed to get a kidney though.
    You didn't factor in my drug addict genetics fully enough. It takes an elephant's worth of sedatives to knock me out and he only used enough for a rhino.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

"What we run matches up well against them." Disagree. Our personnel WOULD match up well if we stuck with the run. We will abandon it after the 2nd quarter despite being down by only 1 touchdown.

Bump.
    You almost nailed it. Judges would have accepted "We will abandon the run after first series" for a winning score.
    I wasn't even conscious and I knew exactly what had transpired in the first half.
    A little birdy told me your were TORE UP.
    LMC and BTP roofied me something fierce. BTP took me to McDonald's afterwards at the very least. Classy.
    Where on the doll did btp touch you?
    Me, trying to get to my seat and avoid certain anal plungering at the TSIO tailgate.

TSIO porking tailgate*
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

"What we run matches up well against them." Disagree. Our personnel WOULD match up well if we stuck with the run. We will abandon it after the 2nd quarter despite being down by only 1 touchdown.

Bump.
    You almost nailed it. Judges would have accepted "We will abandon the run after first series" for a winning score.
    I wasn't even conscious and I knew exactly what had transpired in the first half.
    A little birdy told me your were TORE UP.
    LMC and BTP roofied me something fierce. BTP took me to McDonald's afterwards at the very least. Classy.
    Where on the doll did btp touch you?
    Me, trying to get to my seat and avoid certain anal plungering at the TSIO tailgate.

TSIO porking tailgate*