Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Who does Oregon hire next

123457»

Comments

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

P.S. When did beaners start liking fake football???

you are directing that question to the wrong guy. i'm not a beaner, nor is Diaz or Cristo. Get your shit together.
    You're all brown trash gonna brown trash to me. I thought you were taking over America? Looks like you are assimilating. American football, beer, and beating the shit out of your wife. Go Buckkkeyes!
    Take another look. We're pretty fucking white.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,464
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

you are directing that question to the wrong guy. i'm not a beaner, nor is Diaz or Cristo. Get your shit together.
    You're all brown trash gonna brown trash to me. I thought you were taking over America? Looks like you are assimilating. American football, beer, and beating the shit out of your wife. Go Buckkkeyes!
    That's what I thought. Thanks for proving my point. Rubio 2020!!!!
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

What point is that? We? were white when we got here. Do some research. Such ignorance, J.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

What point is that? We? were white when we got here. Do some research. Such ignorance, J.
    Nope! Neither were the micks or the dagos. WDWYA. Thanks for accepting our culture!
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Nope! Neither were the micks or the dagos. WDWYA. Thanks for accepting our culture!
    Such fag, J.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Such herrenrasse, J.
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Such herrenrasse, J.
    I know J. I spend time in the Tug. I know who we? are here.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Such herrenrasse, J.
    I know J. I spend time in the Tug. I know who we? are here.
    We???

(laughs in Teutonic)
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,775
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    PurpleJ said:

You missed all the fucking Zedejas family?

And no love for Raul Allegre?

And the greatest Seahawk of all tim

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Jesus creepy what are you doing brah? I expected better from ya, but here you are rolling with the pig in feces
  • Options

Jesus creepy what are you doing brah? I expected better from ya, but here you are rolling with the pig in feces

Stay in your lane brah. J and I go back a long way.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Sounds like Hawaii has been/was a gas
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    Baseman said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Big island. Lots of walks and perspective. Mostly unplugged as per my usual preference when I'm there.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Baseman said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Big island. Lots of walks and perspective. Mosty unplugged as per my usual preference when I'm there.
    (NT)
  • Options
    Baseman said:

Baseman said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Big island. Lots of walks and perspective. Mosty unplugged as per my usual preference when I'm there.
    (NT)
    Invoking the sledog explanation. This damn phone!

You should have waited 15 minutes.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Stay in your lane brah. J and I go back a long way.
    I am talking about @StrongArmCobra , I could careless what that fag j is up to
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,472
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Baseman said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Big island. Lots of walks and perspective. Mostly unplugged as per my usual preference when I'm there.
    If you haven't already, head to Kaiwaihae and get a mai tai at this place. http://www.seafoodbarandgrill.com/

Best mai tai of my lifetime.
  • Options

Baseman said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

If you haven't already, head to Kaiwaihae and get a mai tai at this place. http://www.seafoodbarandgrill.com/

Best mai tai of my lifetime.
    I'll see if @StrongArmCobra wants to meet up and burry the hatchet.
  • Options
    GaryFromTeenMomGaryFromTeenMom Member Posts: 1,370
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited January 2019
    The couch...yes, of course it’s for sale.

http://footballscoop.com/the-scoop-2/scoop-thursday-january-3-2018/

Louisville: Source tells FootballScoop Scott Satterfield is bringing two strong recruiters back to Louisville, hiring both Cort Dennison and Steve Field away from Oregon. Sources tell us Dennison is expected to coach outside linebackers at Louisville while Field is expected to oversee recruiting. Before being hired by Mario Cristobal, Dennison was Louisville’s inside linebackers / recruiting coordinator. Field spent 2017 as Louisville’s director of high school relations.