Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Barstool USC

HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,344 Swaye's Wigwam
We can make fun of Jake Browning?? But you??? No........GFY

Browning has more rings than Barkley, Kessler, Darnold and JT Daniels combined.

HTH

Comments

• PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,739 Founders Club
    Something about those USC head coaches and wasting a lot of talent...

Something about those USC ADs and hiring mediocre HCs...

What a bunch of cunts!
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    It isn't wrong about losing big games, but it's still a retarded take.
  • BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    Equating Jake Browning losing big games to all Washington QB's losing big games is as dumb as it gets. Also, there's nothing that suggests Eason has ever been overrated. 5-star QB who started at Georgia as a true Freshman. Not like he got beat out at Georgia by some 3-star and then transferred back home. But that USC hatred and jealously of UW right now tastes so good.
    edited December 2018

Equating Jake Browning losing big games to all Washington QB's losing big games is as dumb as it gets. Also, there's nothing that suggests Eason has ever been overrated. 5-star QB who started at Georgia as a true Freshman. Not like he got beat out at Georgia by some 3-star and then transferred back home. But that USC hatred and jealously of UW right now tastes so good.

I know... Jake won a Holiday Bowl and beat USC damn it!!!
    HuskyJW said:

Hey Redbox

STFU
    but...but..but..Oregon. Seriously? I agree with you Herbert is a loser, but comparing your QB success to Herbert is a loser cause. Be better...

Justin Herbert has won zero bowl games.

When did Oregon enter the conversation numb nuts? I agree with you on Herbert, but how does that not make your previous QB successes anything better than mediocre? I'll tell you the same...be better
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,634 Standard Supporter
    HuskyJW said:

HTH

When was the last 'big' game USC played?

That said, Jake Browning sucks.

HuskyJW said:

HTH

That is definitely correct. That's the part about the take that's retarded.
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186

HuskyJW said:

HTH

January 1 2017 right?
  • BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735

When did Oregon enter the conversation numb nuts? I agree with you on Herbert, but how does that not make your previous QB successes anything better than mediocre? I'll tell you the same...be better
    Oregon entered the conversation when you started talking shit.

Historically, UW is the West coast QB U.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,853

No. It isn't.
  • EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,911 Swaye's Wigwam
    If we’re going to bash Browning, that’s fine. But if we’re going to bash @greenblood for bashing Browning, I’m fucking out.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,853
    edited December 2018

Eason beat out Frohm

He got hurt

Eason's had a year to learn under Browning and his bitch ass ways.

So he's already regressed. Probably a cuck now too.
    edited December 2018

I didn’t talk shit. I said it was a retarded comment. Damn you’re a pussy

It always works better to read first then respond.