Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Barstool USC

2»

Comments

• PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,952 Founders Club

Equating Jake Browning losing big games to all Washington QB's losing big games is as dumb as it gets. Also, there's nothing that suggests Eason has ever been overrated. 5-star QB who started at Georgia as a true Freshman. Not like he got beat out at Georgia by some 3-star and then transferred back home. But that USC hatred and jealously of UW right now tastes so good.

I know... Jake won a Holiday Bowl and beat USC damn it!!!
    Justin Herbert has won zero bowl games.

When did Oregon enter the conversation numb nuts? I agree with you on Herbert, but how does that not make your previous QB successes anything better than mediocre? I'll tell you the same...be better
    Oregon entered the conversation when you started talking shit.

Historically, UW is the West coast QB U.
    I *heart* you.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    PurpleJ said:

Equating Jake Browning losing big games to all Washington QB's losing big games is as dumb as it gets. Also, there's nothing that suggests Eason has ever been overrated. 5-star QB who started at Georgia as a true Freshman. Not like he got beat out at Georgia by some 3-star and then transferred back home. But that USC hatred and jealously of UW right now tastes so good.

Justin Herbert has won zero bowl games.

When did Oregon enter the conversation numb nuts? I agree with you on Herbert, but how does that not make your previous QB successes anything better than mediocre? I'll tell you the same...be better
    Oregon entered the conversation when you started talking shit.

Historically, UW is the West coast QB U.
    I *heart* you.
    Sarcastic chins are the best chins
  • CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986

W.J.W

Oregon’s level of stooped is rising.

Yeah, I know, you have the Coast.

Pump my gas, bitch