Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Whose left?

Comments

• Options
    NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Patterson’s dad is a 6'5" 260 lbs. Former Army Ranger and college basketball player.

I’m not going to be like Ballz and pretend we didn’t strike out at TE, but I like Patterson and think he will be good.

Crisped.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Patterson’s dad played in the NFL and he’s supposedly a good basketball player.

I’m not going to be like Ballz and pretend we didn’t strike out at TE, but I like Patterson and think he will be good.

I think everyone agrees he a fine prospect, problem is he was 7 or 8 on our list . We are getting fucked in TE recruiting
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

I think everyone agrees he a fine prospect, problem is he was 7 or 8 on our list . We are getting fucked in TE recruiting
    More like 5 or 6, but yes
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited December 2018
    Swaye said:

So who is a replacement safety?

PGOS. Who else?
    Tim Brown and Gordie Lockbaum come to mind as comps
  • Options

More like 5 or 6, but yes
    like with spelling i am not good with numbers either
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Get Nacua, and Heimuli. Unfortunately nothing is left at TE, and I don't see how offering another DB would make sense even without Asa.
  • Options

dhdawg said:

Get Nacua, and Heimuli. Unfortunately nothing is left at TE, and I don't see how offering another DB would make sense even without Asa.

If Asa is gone I would get McMillan.

Edit: with our pace we are putting them in the NFL in year 3 so we need abundance.

Edit 2: I also like McMillan bc he can flip to RB if needed.
    his RB tape is better
  • Options
    DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025
    edited December 2018
    Agreed with above, we’ve got a lot of RBs including Jaymn Patu and Malik Braxton as upper tier walk-ons. I love his playmaking and think he’s a better RB right now, but the key to long term option at actually playing in college and his upside based on his frame is likely better suited at DB.
  • Options
    edited December 2018

Bru signed, they got one more scholarship than who’s listed on 247 all their reporters said so. They were hoping ford would do the same and he didn’t.

Exactly, and I heard they don't think they will get him if he didn't decide to sign in the early signing period.
  • Options
    LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    Domicillo said:

Bru signed, they got one more scholarship than who’s listed on 247 all their reporters said so. They were hoping ford would do the same and he didn’t.

Exactly, and I heard they didn't think they would get him if he didn't sign in the early signing period.
    Ease up on that part I’m not feeling all that good about it but I’m a millennial doog so I don’t feel good about anything. No matter what I still think we should get Nacua in on poly visit 2.0 with Danny and whoever is enrolled in the winter or who can come around.

We’ll know a lot about Ford (not really) if we see him at a Rose Bowl practice.
  • Options

Domicillo said:

Exactly, and I heard they didn't think they would get him if he didn't sign in the early signing period.
    Ease up on that part I’m not feeling all that good about it but I’m a millennial doog so I don’t feel good about anything. No matter what I still think we should get Nacua in on poly visit 2.0 with Danny and whoever is enrolled in the winter or who can come around.

Well exactly, cause that's pretty much the only thing he can do between early signing and his commitment at the all-american game.
  • Options
    KrunkJuiceKrunkJuice Member Posts: 2,046
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

Domicillo said:

I am probably overthinking it but I wonder who announces 1st at the AA game? 247 has 8 kids announcing at the game.
  • Options

Domicillo said:

I am probably overthinking it but I wonder who announces 1st at the AA game? 247 has 8 kids announcing at the game.

No idea but hopefully the work is done while UDUB wins the RoseBowl and all the commits are turnt up during the whole week while he’s their with a hurt knee.
  • Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

You know how Jimmy Lake talks about the competition in the DB room? Everyone trying to out do each other?

Wouldn't it be nice if there was that level of competition among the coaches when it comes to recruiting? If so, Paopao and Lubick would be slinking down in their chairs.
  • Options

Right when I was about to say Ricci is overrated and we could’ve chose different options for this thread.............