Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Whose left?

Comments

• Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye said:

So who is a replacement safety?

PGOS. Who else?
    McMillan
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

So who is a replacement safety?

PGOS. Who else?
    McMillan
    Some here say he is pretty good. Fuck it, our D class is stellar. We can take a chance on a local kid. I am still dying inside.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

My wife banged Ms. Ricci’s ex so in a roundabout way I banged Ms. Ricci. TMFMS

TYFYS
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,203
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

So with all the early signings this is who's left on the big board to take runs at or to close out:

• Asa "Mercer" Turner
    We all know this one. Between us and ND, they almost flipped him last minute but time away from their in-home, a chance to get curb stomped in the playoffs, and the poly bowl should help us close him out. Also JL fucks.
    • Daniel Heimuli
    If he doesn't sign with us something has seriously gone sideways. All twitter and momentum points to us. Poly bowl coming. Only didn't probably visit/commit bc his team won a state championship. Normally, I'd be worried about a late USC push but...
    • Henry To'oto'o
    Left at the dance by Bama! This could be our Bruce Wayne sloppy seconds for sure. Took a visit to Utah. Hopefully the Poly Bowl can give us an in and he doesn't go some stupid place like Tennessee. Oregon and Cal also still in it. Total toss up and going to be a free for all it seems.
    • Kyle Ford
    We? survived the USC recruiting weekend. Was all but closed and instead they seem to be sliding into dumpster fire status. Hopefully this and @KkkliffKkklingsbury flirtation with the NFL pushes him to us.
    • Horace "Bru" McCoyUSC
    Seemed he was all locked up to USC, still, no indication that he signed today and see above. Could be back in it for him. Might be a free for all with the Sooners and others that come calling if his commitment opens back up.
    • Stephon WrightASU
    Weird things going on. In home got cancelled. I think he was deciding between UW, ASU, and USC and maybe got told there was no room at UW bc of Latu. Not signed with either of the other two yet.
    • Drake JacksonUSC
    I think he is basically a cross between Bru and Wright. Was probably going to USC but they are a shit show. Could go to ASU but hasn't signed with them either. Do we have room for him and Wright? C'mon someone tell me how it's possible!
    • Puka Nacua
    Committed to USC but I don't think he signed today. Who fucking knows these guys are in such a mess. If USC is truly melting down we could have an outside shot at swooping in. Poly Bowl.
    • Kyle Patterson
    So, yeah, I don't want to bash the kid but I honestly think we might be better served by him choosing UCLA and Pow Pow being given his pink slip.

I think that's it. I'm sure there might be some other kids that get left at the dance we might be able to scoop up. It's like living in bizarro world where we should be in a position to poach a bunch of USC guys if we want to make runs at them. Truly, the early signing period has worked out perfectly for us. Poly bowl should be a better watch for us than a Sark Las Vegas Bowl. The staff has a short list to play offense on and only one player to play defense on. We should close swinging for the fences with at least one solid home run to show for it. Let's hope for a ND curb stomping in the playoffs and that our? DWAGS! show up in the Rose Bowl, end Urban Meyer, and gain a ton of momentum to close out this class with some high end recruits.
  • Options
    RubberfistRubberfist Member Posts: 1,373
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

pics?
    Of me? I’ll see what I can dig up.
  • Options
    DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

pics?
    Of me? I’ll see what I can dig up.
    You got pics Dingus?

• Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

Swaye said:

Kyle Patterson is between us and Air Force (lolthat'sembarrasing) I thought? Are you mixing him and Mike Martinez, or am I stoopid?

He got an offer from UCLA after we offered.
    UCLA's recruiting may just be on par with air force
  • Options
    LaocoönLaocoön Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 529
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    All grown up.

Black Snake Moan....watch it! You'll be glad you did.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Swaye said:

Moar Ricci!

Holy lord, I thank thee for yoga pants, ramen.
    i would love to be smother to death with that butt
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

Swaye said:

Moar Ricci!

Holy lord, I thank thee for yoga pants, ramen.
    i would love to be smother to death with that butt
    *Gurgle*
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited December 2018
    Her butt almost distracts me from her forehead... Almost....
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I just shake my head about McCoy. Usc? Really? Good luck...
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    animate said:

Her butt almost distracts me from her forehead... Almost....

I want to be gurgled to death with her forehead
  • Options
    Postal91Postal91 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,731
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HAHA - Just realized they shopped both T AND A.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Patterson’s dad played in the NFL and he’s supposedly a good basketball player.

I’m not going to be like Ballz and pretend we didn’t strike out at TE, but I like Patterson and think he will be good.