Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Rose Bowl tickets available

13»

Comments

• UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,425 Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

I tried to buy tickets and they told me to fuck off. Apparently EBT cards are not a real currency.

They are if you trade them for real currency.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1XCf9gEu7E
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,344 Swaye's Wigwam

I guess its good to support the AD and buy shitty tickets from them but my game experience has been awesome going through Stub Hub. You don't have to go Fleenor level either and the longer you wait the cheaper they are. If you really want a deal stand outside the stadium 10 minutes to kick

I don't have the stones.
    Stub Hub now has tickets for under $200 including fees.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,011 Founders Club

I guess its good to support the AD and buy shitty tickets from them but my game experience has been awesome going through Stub Hub. You don't have to go Fleenor level either and the longer you wait the cheaper they are. If you really want a deal stand outside the stadium 10 minutes to kick

I'm like @HuskyJW and don't have the stones for the secondary market. Plus I have this irrational loathing of scalpers / ticket brokering. To me, they are the money changers in the Temple.

I'm like @HuskyJW and don't have the stones for the secondary market. Plus I have this irrational loathing of scalpers / ticket brokering. To me, they are the money changers in the Temple.
    Have stones but 100% agree with the other part. Fuckers add 0 value. Still, some of us can't be season ticket holders and the open sales get dominated by said money changers algorithms. I bought the exact same ticket I was attempting to buy in the open sale but for $130 more than the price I would have bought it for in the first place. If I could pay face value I'd be taking the nephews and brother along again.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

It is written: The Rose of Sharon's house will be called a house of prayer, but you are making it a den of robbers.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,629 Founders Club
    HuskyJW said:

Have stones but 100% agree with the other part. Fuckers add 0 value. Still, some of us can't be season ticket holders and the open sales get dominated by said money changers algorithms. I bought the exact same ticket I was attempting to buy in the open sale but for $130 more than the price I would have bought it for in the first place. If I could pay face value I'd be taking the nephews and brother along again.
    I do Stubhub all day long for anything else....especially regular season games .....Rose Bowl? F-no....I want to soak up the atmosphere and enjoy myself. Not standing outside just waiting for the ticket price to drop.

If I wasn't a psychotic fanatic of UW football than sure.
    I already have my Stub Hub. Standing outside is a different animal

My tickets will be here on the 28th. They can't afford to be a rip off
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,011 Founders Club

HuskyJW said:

I do Stubhub all day long for anything else....especially regular season games .....Rose Bowl? F-no....I want to soak up the atmosphere and enjoy myself. Not standing outside just waiting for the ticket price to drop.

For an old fuck, @RaceBannon knows how to shop online. I’m hearing you can even buy a washing machine online from Amazon and get it installed. RIP @oregonblitzkrieg
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,634 Standard Supporter

Since I didn’t have my act together when the season ticket holder tix went on sale, I had to get mine off Ticketmaster. Right next to the Husky section, but nice seats. There better not be any goddamn Buckeyes sitting next to me or I’ll be upset.

That’s hot.

brb, yo.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,780 Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

I tried to buy tickets and they told me to fuck off. Apparently EBT cards are not a real currency.

But yet you still find a way to purchase hookers and blow with your EBT card.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club

Swaye said:

But yet you still find a way to purchase hookers and blow with your EBT card.
    Find dealer with 8 ball. Give him $200 in EBT cards. Everyone wins.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

Swaye said:

Since I didn’t have my act together when the season ticket holder tix went on sale, I had to get mine off Ticketmaster. Right next to the Husky section, but nice seats. There better not be any goddamn Buckeyes sitting next to me or I’ll be upset.

The sex with that woman would be out of this world. And the fear of going to sleep after would also be amazing.
    She's not my type at all, but I do feel that same way about "Whatever" girl.

You sound old AF.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685

HuskyJW said:

Best way to go. Tyee blue hair experience is overrated. Do not miss it one but.

Outside the insider AD options, Stub Hub all day.
  • ExtraChrisBExtraChrisB Member Posts: 1,811
    We paid for the cheapest bleacher seats through UW which were supposed to be row 60+ because I'm poor and just wanted in the building. Turns out they hooked it up and we're in row 24 in the corner. I don't know how it happened but I'm not going to question it.