Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Rose Bowl tickets available

Comments

• YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,011 Founders Club

Went to the 91, 92, 93, & 2001 Rose Blows.

I'm going to watch this one from home. Hate to miss watching it in person, but I'll definitely try to catch the next one in person 18 years from now. Who am I kidding? Football won't be around then.

You sound old AF.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,738 Founders Club

I'm going to watch this one from home. Hate to miss watching it in person, but I'll definitely try to catch the next one in person 18 years from now. Who am I kidding? Football won't be around then.

You sound old AF.
    Still not as old as Race...
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,546 Founders Club
    I'll be row 50 in the husky corner. Never been to the Rose bowl is this a seat where I'm not going to see shit? Do I need to scramble and abandon my dad's?!
  • MammaJammaMammaJamma Member Posts: 193
    Alexis said:

Corner of the endzone. 66th row. I'm pour. But I am going to Pasadena for the first time in 18 years. Way too long.

Any seat at the ROSE BOWL is a good seat
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    Surprised you degenerates do not have ticket guys somewhere in the AD. Doesn't even have to be a football connection.

The ticket office blows.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,486 Standard Supporter

MisterEm said:

Surprised you degenerates do not have ticket guys somewhere in the AD. Doesn't even have to be a football connection.

The ticket office blows.

No shit!! They hardly give me any extra Tyee Points for being Big W club. Jerks.

Well I’m mostly going for the TSIO tailgate anyhow.
    I hear that your Wigwam points and Record Shoppe mod status will get you primo seating right next to Dennis’ wheelchair.
    Careful
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,425 Swaye's Wigwam
    Doogles said:

I'll be row 50 in the husky corner. Never been to the Rose bowl is this a seat where I'm not going to see shit? Do I need to scramble and abandon my dad's?!

Husky corner isn't bad. I sat there for UCLA game.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club
    I tried to buy tickets and they told me to fuck off. Apparently EBT cards are not a real currency.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,465 Founders Club

That's interesting, as those are the same four Rose Bowls I've attended.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,465 Founders Club
    Swaye said:

Since I didn’t have my act together when the season ticket holder tix went on sale, I had to get mine off Ticketmaster. Right next to the Husky section, but nice seats. There better not be any goddamn Buckeyes sitting next to me or I’ll be upset.

The sex with that woman would be out of this world. And the fear of going to sleep after would also be amazing.
    She's not my type at all, but I do feel that same way about "Whatever" girl.

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,629 Founders Club
    I guess its good to support the AD and buy shitty tickets from them but my game experience has been awesome going through Stub Hub. You don't have to go Fleenor level either and the longer you wait the cheaper they are. If you really want a deal stand outside the stadium 10 minutes to kick
  • AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,102 Swaye's Wigwam
    Doogles said:

There isn't a bad seat in the place to be honest.
  • AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,102 Swaye's Wigwam

I've been to the Grandaddy in 82, 91, 92 and 01. Also went to the 89 Freedom bowel. Only other bowl I've been to is last year's Fiesta. So basically, every bowel game I've been to in the state of California is a guaranteed win. Arizona gaymes, not so much. (about 4-20 in gaymes in that god forsaken desert shithole. ) Feel free to jump on that 6.5 points boys. It's a done deal.