Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Deserves Own Thread: The I'm Stupid Edition

2»

Comments

• HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,344 Swaye's Wigwam

When Victor went down Beavers and him stepped in and we didn’t drop off. That should have been enough for you to realize, “maybe this guy is pretty good.” Then he is the leading tackler on another good defense as a junior. I seriously was wondering what the fuck some of you were watching.

“Yeah, but tackles don’t mean everything.” Of course they don’t, but this wasn’t Cort Dennison making 130 tackles for a defense ranked around 100.

When Constantine, Lawyer, rotated in teams went right down the field. Remember Amandre playing this year? When a guy doesn’t belong, it’s noticeable. That was never the case with BBK.

That's an Ekland 101 post right there. You knew all along but didn't want to say anything.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club

When Victor went down Beavers and him stepped in and we didn’t drop off. That should have been enough for you to realize, “maybe this guy is pretty good.” Then he is the leading tackler on another good defense as a junior. I seriously was wondering what the fuck some of you were watching.

“Yeah, but tackles don’t mean everything.” Of course they don’t, but this wasn’t Cort Dennison making 130 tackles for a defense ranked around 100.

When Constantine, Lawyer, rotated in teams went right down the field. Remember Amandre playing this year? When a guy doesn’t belong, it’s noticeable. That was never the case with BBK.

You enjoy kicking me when I'm down I see. Pearl Harbor indeed.
  • HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    HuskyJW said:

That's an Ekland 101 post right there. You knew all along but didn't want to say anything.
    Don’t be fucking retarded @RoadDawg55 and I were way ahead of the curve on this one
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    Tani Tupu winner
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186

Tani Tupu winner

• dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,780 Swaye's Wigwam
    Doogles said:

Mad_Son said:

He definitely got better. The only time it is a problem to call out people who aren't performing is if you don't recognize when they improve. He became a solid contributor and he has the stats of an All-American. If yards ridden per carry was a stat people tracked he wouldn't be an All-American but he would still be the solid contributor he turned into.

He was the defenses best playmaker by far this year. He was the only guy creating any turnovers until Byron Murphy remembered he needed a highlight tape for the draft.

Dennis went on a racist rant in 2016 and brain washed the lot of you that BBK sucked. That's fine, but there was serious data piling up that he in fact didn't suck and the sheep couldn't adjust their point of view.

He's an AP 1st team all-American and much more than a solid contributor. Just admit it and move on.
    I feel like Dennis goes on a racist rant once a month... at least since I’ve been hanging with you degenerates in this cesspool.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,780 Swaye's Wigwam

Doogles said:

Mad_Son said:

He definitely got better. The only time it is a problem to call out people who aren't performing is if you don't recognize when they improve. He became a solid contributor and he has the stats of an All-American. If yards ridden per carry was a stat people tracked he wouldn't be an All-American but he would still be the solid contributor he turned into.

He was the defenses best playmaker by far this year. He was the only guy creating any turnovers until Byron Murphy remembered he needed a highlight tape for the draft.

Dennis went on a racist rant in 2016 and brain washed the lot of you that BBK sucked. That's fine, but there was serious data piling up that he in fact didn't suck and the sheep couldn't adjust their point of view.

He's an AP 1st team all-American and much more than a solid contributor. Just admit it and move on.
    I feel like Dennis goes on a racist rant once a month... at least since I’ve been hanging with you degenerates in this cesspool.

Doogles said:

Mad_Son said:

I hate white people.
  • Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,959 Standard Supporter
    Swaye said:

I never saw it coming at all until it was slapping me in the face like a Ron Jeremy dong. At the start of the season I was still saying he was a complete waste of space. By mid-season I'm like "my eyes are telling me he doesn't suck but I cannot believe it." By the AC I am like "this motherfucker is everywhere, all at once, like he is part of the matrix or some shit."

Biggest problem with this bored is that lots of people refuse to admit defeat and just say "Hey, I got it wrong." Take the L, move on. BBK proved me way wrong, and I am thankful for it. I still hate him because he is white, but the kid can play.

Chined solely for “slapping me in the face like a Ron Jeremy dong”.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,541 Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

I never saw it coming at all until it was slapping me in the face like a Ron Jeremy dong. At the start of the season I was still saying he was a complete waste of space. By mid-season I'm like "my eyes are telling me he doesn't suck but I cannot believe it." By the AC I am like "this motherfucker is everywhere, all at once, like he is part of the matrix or some shit."

Biggest problem with this bored is that lots of people refuse to admit defeat and just say "Hey, I got it wrong." Take the L, move on. BBK proved me way wrong, and I am thankful for it. I still hate him because he is white, but the kid can play.

I was never wrong. Predicted AA from the start.

Tani Tupu winner

well fuck you and your couch
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

My beef with BBK was his strength. He was all over the ball even in 16. Until mid 17 he didn't tackle good athletes well. He could hang with Oregon State and such. But when it came to Stanford, he was in position but struggled to finish. This year totally changed tho. He took the ball instincts with being noticeable faster and created turnovers. He tackled mostly well. He even laid a few dudes out.

Props to BBK for developing.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    BBK is the poster child for what happens when guys become upper class players ... they continue to develop and get good.

There are definitely some times areas where he can improve on (as every player is) ... but his greater skill by far is he has a tremendous motor and it obviously shows up on all levels of film.

He's grown tremendously over the last 2 years and he's absolutely deserving of being an All-American.
    Tequilla said:

BBK is the poster child for what happens when guys become upper class players ... they continue to develop and get good.

There are definitely some times areas where he can improve on (as every player is) ... but his greater skill by far is he has a tremendous motor and it obviously shows up on all levels of film.

He's grown tremendously over the last 2 years and he's absolutely deserving of being an All-American.

he fucking everywhere, he may not be an AA from a physical gift point of view, but in terms of smarts and end effort he up there
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,465 Founders Club

HuskyJW said:

Except I always said BBK was good?

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club

Swaye said:

Chined solely for “slapping me in the face like a Ron Jeremy dong”.
    Expect my stalking to intensify. :*