Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Deserves Own Thread: The I'm Stupid Edition

SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club
BBK is a 1st Team All American.

How to look stupid about BBK, by me....

2016:

2017:

mid-season 2018:

late-season 2018:

Comments

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,853
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    he epitomizes the mantra "some guys want to be recruited (him not at all) and some guys want to be developed (like into an AP 1st team all american...ho lee fuck)".
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    Meek said:

he epitomizes the mantra "some guys want to be recruited (him not at all) and some guys want to be developed (like into an AP 1st team all american...ho lee fuck)".

Stop plagiarism my shit fucko!
  • dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,363
    I will admit I was wrong. (This feels good) I drank the Koolaid like the rest of you flamers.
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,344 Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

I never saw it coming at all until it was slapping me in the face like a Ron Jeremy dong. At the start of the season I was still saying he was a complete waste of space. By mid-season I'm like "my eyes are telling me he doesn't suck but I cannot believe it." By the AC I am like "this motherfucker is everywhere, all at once, like he is part of the matrix or some shit."

Biggest problem with this bored in general is that lots of people refuse to admit defeat and just say "Hey, I got it wrong." Take the L, move on. BBK proved me way wrong, and I am thankful for it. I still hate him because he is white, but the kid can play.

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club
    Houhusky said:

This increases the odds that BBK gets worn like a small backpack as Ohio state scores their 7th rushing TD in the rose bowl by 1000%.

I like to think the racism and rants against BBK only inspired REAL god to chuckle and then give BBK all the white mans power, just for the laughs.

Are you saying REAL God did it for the lulz?
  • UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,110
    Also, BBK majored in CLIT.
  • HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    Swaye said:

Houhusky said:

This increases the odds that BBK gets worn like a small backpack as Ohio state scores their 7th rushing TD in the rose bowl by 1000%.

I like to think the racism and rants against BBK only inspired REAL god to chuckle and then give BBK all the white mans power, just for the laughs.

Real god loves jokes, remember that one time he was like, “yo, Abraham you gotta kill your son” and then at the last second right before Abraham was about to do it was like “JK, got you, you should have seen your face, ligma ballz!”
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,620 Founders Club
    Houhusky said:

Swaye said:

Houhusky said:

Real god loves jokes, remember that one time he was like, “yo, Abraham you gotta kill your son” and then at the last second right before Abraham was about to do it was like “JK, got you, you should have seen your face, ligma ballz!”
    Hey Noah nice boat you built. Everyone thinks you're nuts now. I decided to not flood the planet. Oh well