Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM @YesVoters

I'm trying to calm this place down and get us back to normal. You're making it harder to do so. I'm asking you to help me out.

Comments

• Options
    SECGRIDIRONSECGRIDIRON Member Posts: 93
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Name Dropper
  • Options
    Grumble, I’m gone tell you once, caus I’ve prob reached my quota. You prob had a lot to do with me getting banded last time caus kept goin back and forth with yo gimlet ass late one night...and no doubt you have a lot of clout here. No intention of back and forth again.... least not tonight...no idea what I have sayid or done to you. I was JK. Saw where you’ve gave me shit since. Cool.

Go smoke a Bowl and have a few shots, chill.
  • Options
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,464
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    GRUNDLE CONTINUe
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Yet another hilariously and badly scripted false flag operation! Autumn says she is not sure how, but she was able to escape, however she remembers everything else, proving the girl is a Marxist operative playing her part in this little Marxist false flag drama.

This false flag operation, as with the myriad other recent spike of private aircraft false flag "accidents", is to be used as another pretext warranting the closing of air travel by private aircraft. Private aircraft can be modified for military purposes to strafe and bomb, and transport combatants, which would seriously impede an invasion of the United States by Chinese soldiers from Mexico, after the Marxist government in China fakes its collapse, subsequent to which Mexico will request of 'democratic' China soldiers to combat the then spreading manufactured "drug wars".

Not one political party in the West requested verification of the collapse of the USSR, and the media failed to alert your attention to this fact, including the "alternative" media. When determining whether the "former" USSR is complying with arms control treaties, what does the United States do to confirm compliance? Right, the United States sends into the "former" USSR investigative teams to VERIFY compliance, yet when it's the fate of the West that's at stake should the collapse of the USSR be a ruse, what does the United States do to confirm the collapse? Nothing!

The fraudulent "collapse" of the USSR (and East Bloc) couldn't have been pulled off until both political parties in the United States (and political parties elsewhere in the West) were co-opted by Marxists,* which explains why verification of the “collapse” was never undertaken by the West, such verification being (1) a natural administrative procedure (since the USSR wasn’t occupied by Western military forces); and (2) necessary for the survival of the West. Recall President Reagan's favorite phrase, "Trust, but verify".

It gets worse--the "freed" Soviets and West also never (1) de-Communized the Soviet Armed Forces of its Communist Party officer corps, which was 90% officered by Communist Party members; and (2) arrested/de-mobilized the 6-million vigilantes that assisted the Soviet Union's Ministry of the Interior and police control the populations of the larger cities during the period of "Perestroika" (1986-1991)!
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    OK!

goodbye sociopaths. The AOG is officially gone. put me back on the kill list. I leave you to cutting people off in traffic and making loud noises, talking on cell phones right next to somebody trying to concentrate, and all the other things you do all day long to annoy people.

There was a discordant hum of human voices! There was a loud blast as of many trumpets! There was a harsh grating as of a thousand thunders! The fiery walls rushed back! An outstretched arm caught my own as I fell, fainting, into the abyss. It was that of General Lasalle. The French army had entered Toledo. The Inquisition was in the hands of its enemies.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

OK!

goodbye sociopaths. The AOG is officially gone. put me back on the kill list. I leave you to cutting people off in traffic and making loud noises, talking on cell phones right next to somebody trying to concentrate, and all the other things you do all day long to annoy people.

There was a discordant hum of human voices! There was a loud blast as of many trumpets! There was a harsh grating as of a thousand thunders! The fiery walls rushed back! An outstretched arm caught my own as I fell, fainting, into the abyss. It was that of General Lasalle. The French army had entered Toledo. The Inquisition was in the hands of its enemies.

This Account Has Been Suspended. If your account is past due you need to pay your invoice for service to be turned back on. Please check your SPAM or junk email folders for an invoice from FreshBooks. You can contact us at admin@numatek.com if you have any questions
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,913
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Grumble, I’m gone tell you once, caus I’ve prob reached my quota. You prob had a lot to do with me getting banded last time caus kept goin back and forth with yo gimlet ass late one night...and no doubt you have a lot of clout here. No intention of back and forth again.... least not tonight...no idea what I have sayid or done to you. I was JK. Saw where you’ve gave me shit since. Cool.

Go smoke a Bowl and have a few shots, chill.

Grundle had nothing to do with you being banned or warned. That was 100% from me.
  • Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    PurpleJ said:

OK!

stop plagiarizing my shit fucko
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,787
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    This guy has to be a whoosh from one of you with too much time on your hands.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,787
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    I remember messing with him at the bar, drunk, at 12:30 a.m. once. This will probably happen again.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

This guy has to be a whoosh from one of you with too much time on your hands.

Including a Mississippi phone number and pics of him and his daughter with a dead deer? I think NOt.