Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Long Time

Have Seen 😜.

For all of y’all that voted “Yes”...

For youse that voted “NO”...(props to grundle caus thought it funny as hell)

Sincere in my email. I’m not here to troll or bring down this bored in any way. Awesome bored. Sent many here just to get gifs I’ve collected from the “classics” bored that they see me send them. Traffic. 😉. I’m here to entertain myself, my wife loves me here caus I’m conversing and not hammer texting peeps we know late night(no pics, been informed that’s not the MO here), entertain my late night comrades(HI J, Bazel, WAC, et al) and make grundle grumble...

Thanks DJ, put on a pitch count if want, understand I can shotgun post, one member said something about a chat room and is kinda what I used to, post what’s on my mind...another member mentioned inverse of @Tequilla, he one post 3000 words and I do 3000 posts one word...sorry.

Funny @PurpleBaze also said it good, “old unc that comes in univited, grabs a barely from fridge and sits over by himself, laughing and you wondering wtf he laughing at and say fuck that assole and go to bed and wake up and when you wake up he gone and mysteriously made his way home OK. Pretty accurate.

But Thanks for the invite back. You bunch’s Slack jawed lib faggots. 😉

Tagged:

Comments

• SECGRIDIRONSECGRIDIRON Member Posts: 93
    Awesome Band Gwad. One my Favs...Actually watching a recording of ELO from showtime now that I recorded earlier...

If can’t appreciate that “band”(symphony), ones not appreciative of music..

Let the WTFs drop...watch em..
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    You already have 7 posts? What's your pitch count?
  • SECGRIDIRONSECGRIDIRON Member Posts: 93
    2001400ex said:

You already have 7 posts? What's your pitch count?

Maybe 8? Had a lot to say but refraining Honda. 😜
  • dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,363
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,486 Standard Supporter
    dannarc said:

* Long Tim

Bannable offense IMO
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365

Have Seen 😜.

Sincere in my email. I’m not here to troll or bring down this bored in any way. Awesome bored. Sent many here just to get gifs I’ve collected from the “classics” bored that they see me send them. Traffic. 😉. I’m here to entertain myself, my wife loves me here caus I’m conversing and not hammer texting peeps we know late night(no pics, been informed that’s not the MO here), entertain my late night comrades(HI J, Bazel, WAC, et al) and make grundle grumble...

Thanks DJ, put on a pitch count if want, understand I can shotgun post, one member said something about a chat room and is kinda what I used to, post what’s on my mind...another member mentioned inverse of @Tequilla, he one post 3000 words and I do 3000 posts one word...sorry.

Funny @PurpleBaze also said it good, “old unc that comes in univited, grabs a barely from fridge and sits over by himself, laughing and you wondering wtf he laughing at and say fuck that assole and go to bed and wake up and when you wake up he gone and mysteriously made his way home OK. Pretty accurate.

Gate
    Baseman said:

Have Seen 😜.

Gate
    Per his request, I just deleted his account. I am not posting his message here with the intention of starting a thread filled with ridicule. Nor am I trying to imply that we as a community need to change (not at all). But I'm posting it just to illustrate another point of view of our site. Since it's anonymous and he's no longer part of the community, I don't feel like I'm betraying his privacy by posting the message here.
    -----------

Things had been going well, but as of late, I've been getting shut down for just about anything I post – as if anything I post doesn't deserve any attention (only ridicule). It seems to always turn into mudslinging. I try to be cool about it and play along, but it's gotten to the point where I feel like I serve zero purpose here. I've had thick skin for a while, but unfortunately, I've reached the tipping point.

Roasting entails humor or cleverness, but it has nothing to do with "go kill yourself", "loser", "buttfuckee", etc.. I tried to contribute and play along with the responses. I can't do it anymore. If you would be please kind enough to deactivate my account, that would be much appreciated. Overall, you've done a good job here. It's good to be able to talk sports when our wives won't allow it. Keep it up. This just isn't the place for me, and I hope you respect my request.

LOL

OK

Take a break, come back in a week and post something that matters.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,952 Founders Club

LOL

OK

He was taking the time to share what he saw there. He added more in one post than you do in a month.
    PurpleJ said:

LOL

OK

He was taking the time to share what he saw there. He added more in one post than you do in a month.
    Thats because all @SECGRIDIRON posts are just a headline, no substance peckerwood.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,952 Founders Club
    My Grundle is always salty.