Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

2019 Schedule Open Thread Kumité

Comments

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

I worry about our LBs the most

#MeToo . But also thought Beavers was gone.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,309
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I think we'll lose 1 of the 2 @Stanford/Arizona because Pete seems to have those games every now and then, and road back to backs never seem to go well.

Oregon State probably won't be that good but a short week Friday road game is never good. Good news is the byes are placed almost perfectly. Only better spot would be directly before/after Stanford.

Looks like 11-1 or 10-2 season to me, pending Easonisms.

Wait - are you guys really worried?

So let's think about this... our team plays like shrivel dicks because we have Professor Scared Money as a QB. He is afraid of everything and he's a beta.

You guys are fucking pussies. This is a 12-0 schedule perfect for us.

Cal - at home, they won't score. We will.
    USC worries me the most because they have talent - but Skinny isn't a shrivel dick. We should be ok.

@Stanford - did you see something with Stanford this year to make you feel like we are going to have a problem with them next year? Jesus.

@Zona - Uh - Jake Browning is not our QB any more you idiots.

FOOH
    I *think* we should be favored to win in every game but come on DDY you know maff' n stuff' too. Undefeated is hard even if you *should* win every single game. To that end I think we will drop a game we shouldn't ex. @ASU, @Cal, so @Arizona is my call until I see this team put on it's big boy panties with Skinny and start curb stomping the PAC12 like a bunch of Gaskin assblasting alphas.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

I think we'll lose 1 of the 2 @Stanford/Arizona because Pete seems to have those games every now and then, and road back to backs never seem to go well.

Oregon State probably won't be that good but a short week Friday road game is never good. Good news is the byes are placed almost perfectly. Only better spot would be directly before/after Stanford.

So let's think about this... our team plays like shrivel dicks because we have Professor Scared Money as a QB. He is afraid of everything and he's a beta.

USC worries me the most because they have talent - but Skinny isn't a shrivel dick. We should be ok.

@Stanford - did you see something with Stanford this year to make you feel like we are going to have a problem with them next year? Jesus.

FOOH
    Next year we are upgrading at every position except for RB.

QB - we are going from a guy who shits his pants ahead by two scores against the Cuogs
    RB - okay, we will regress. But we should be okay b/c I think Lowe, Cam Davis and Salvon will be enough.
    WR - Sure, Ty dropped a pass... next year we are going to have a QB that will throw to guys.
    TE - top 5 in the country
    OL - top 10 in the country

DL - We'll miss Greg, but Levi, Tuli, Taki and Bronson will be just as good as what we've had and will be better by the end.
    OLB - Another year getting better for Tryon, Benning, Ngata, Bowman - we will be better.
    ILB - If Beavers and Welly stay healthy, this is an upgrade at both positions.
    DB - Probably not better - but not materially worse. No worse than 2017.

Special teams will probably be garbage again.

We are also bringing in the best recruiting class we've ever had and we are filling out with talent.
    I'm #TeamGreg forever, but DL will almost certainly be better. Levi is athletic as fuck and has really stepped up.

Tryon is going to the be the man.
    This. As good as Greg is, the young guys behind him are nearly a push with tons of upside, and Tryon is a FUCKING MAN. I think net net it's a push to better - certainly not worse.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,606
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited December 2018
    Fuck man. Season over in game 2.

This bitch ass schedule and the weak north pretty much guarantees a showdown with Herman Lee Edwards in the ccg
  • Options
    DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited December 2018
    Heard from a top level source inside UW football: “Looks like a good schedule. A tough schedule. But that’s what you expect when you play in a tough conference like this one. We’re gonna have a lot of close games, it’s gonna be down to the wire but that’s what we’re expecting, that’s what you play this game for. We’re just gonna take it day by day and try not to get to far ahead of ourselves and just find a way to play our best each week.”
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    HuskyJW said:

FOOH

QB - we are going from a guy who shits his pants ahead by two scores against the Cuogs
    RB - okay, we will regress. But we should be okay b/c I think Lowe, Cam Davis and Salvon will be enough.
    WR - Sure, Ty dropped a pass... next year we are going to have a QB that will throw to guys.

DL - We'll miss Greg, but Levi, Tuli, Taki and Bronson will be just as good as what we've had and will be better by the end.
    OLB - Another year getting better for Tryon, Benning, Ngata, Bowman - we will be better.

We are also bringing in the best recruiting class we've ever had and we are filling out with talent.
    Somebody hacked Dennis' account
    Next year is the last year of midgets: Fuller, Baccellia, Pounds is probably gone - Chin, Bryant. Everyone else is a pretty legit football player, maybe save for Ryan Bowman.
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

If we don't go 12-0 fire Pete.

13-0!
  • Options

13-0!
    I hate the playoff. We should petition to make Cal and EWU losses.
  • Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,910
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Cal, USC, and Stanford all early in the season. That is good. All three teams tend to gel and get better by the end of the year. JTD for USC will still be getting a feel for things. Stanford will be breaking in a new QB and Cal will have 5 qbs and yets no qbs.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,606
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Ballz should never get upvotes. You haven't won the war, the enemy is within
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    edited December 2018

13-0!
    I hate the playoff. We should petition to make Cal and EWU losses.
    No! We want Bama!
  • Options
    Doogles said:

FOOH

Can we at least get ass blasted by Ohio State before we start competing for the off-season Natty?
    I've been waiting for this moment since the first fucking game of 2015. LET ME HAVE MY FUN.