Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Only white people are obsessed with making Jake Browning a hero

Comments

• Options
    alumni94alumni94 Member Posts: 4,849
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I liked Keith.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    No one bigger pussy than dennis
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

No one bigger pussy than dennis

Hondo says hi!
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Typical DDY. Wants to celebrate an AC victory with some tasty BBC but can’t grt ahold of one, so fills the void by humping furniture and bashing whites. Keep the Maserati keys hidden til after the P12 Chmp game or he might try driving again.
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    edited November 2018

Keith Price was crucified his Junior season for turnovers and stupid decisions. Most of it was warranted too. But Browning is far worse and no matter what he does, as long as the team wins in spite of him, he's a "winner" and gets a pass. White privilege is real.

Jesus Christ, if you can't see that Keith Price was shell shocked playing behinds Sark's shitty OL then no one can help you.

And you're obviously white so fuck off.
    How is that at all relevant you idiot? The point of my post was the differing reactions to two different QB's when both played like shit. The reason as to why they played like shit is irrelevant. This discussion is about white QB's being treated with kid gloves by coaches and the media whereas black QB's don't get the same treatment. Price versus Browning is a prime example of this.

And no, I'm not white.
    It's relevant because you said it was warranted. And calling me an idiot? Coming from one of the dumbest mother fuckers on this bored? Get outta with that shit.
    It was warranted you idiot. He single handedly lost us games trying to be a hero instead of just managing the game. He publicly took blame for it too. An O-line has nothing to do with a QB keeping the ball on an option play when he's supposed to pitch it and fumbling it and costing his team the game.
    Are you talking about Browning or Price keeping the ball & fumbling.

And as far as idiots go, go back and review your Trey Lowe is Barry Sanders thread or any of the others in which you reveal your IQ. Here's a hint, it's on the low side of things.
    Price. I think it was the 2012 USC game he fumbled on a key third or fourth down. Whatever, it doesn't fucking matter. Browning is treated differently by the media and television commentators that cover him than Price was because Browning is white. Quit dancing around the fucking point. Do you disagree? Motherfuckers always want to take the discussion on a fucking tangent and argue about stupid shit that's irrelevant to the discussion.

Never said Lowe was the next Barry Sanders so don't twist even though that's obviously what you're trying to do.

Funny how I'm supposedly the village idiot and yet I get shout outs on the pod. Obviously my opinion is valued by some people. Yours on the other hand... not so much.
    The fact that you need validation from Dennis speaks volumes. Sad!
    Don't need any validation. But I appreciate the shout outs and they do support the fact that I'm not the village idiot around here and I do make some good points. So, eat my fucking ass!
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,930
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,930
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Maybe your creative excellence could redo the Taggart tweet with ddys face on it... just an idea 🤷🏽‍♂️
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,906
    Founders Club

Keith Price was crucified his Junior season for turnovers and stupid decisions. Most of it was warranted too. But Browning is far worse and no matter what he does, as long as the team wins in spite of him, he's a "winner" and gets a pass. White privilege is real.

Jesus Christ, if you can't see that Keith Price was shell shocked playing behinds Sark's shitty OL then no one can help you.

How is that at all relevant you idiot? The point of my post was the differing reactions to two different QB's when both played like shit. The reason as to why they played like shit is irrelevant. This discussion is about white QB's being treated with kid gloves by coaches and the media whereas black QB's don't get the same treatment. Price versus Browning is a prime example of this.

And no, I'm not white.
    It's relevant because you said it was warranted. And calling me an idiot? Coming from one of the dumbest mother fuckers on this bored? Get outta with that shit.
    It was warranted you idiot. He single handedly lost us games trying to be a hero instead of just managing the game. He publicly took blame for it too. An O-line has nothing to do with a QB keeping the ball on an option play when he's supposed to pitch it and fumbling it and costing his team the game.

And as far as idiots go, go back and review your Trey Lowe is Barry Sanders thread or any of the others in which you reveal your IQ. Here's a hint, it's on the low side of things.
    Price. I think it was the 2012 USC game he fumbled on a key third or fourth down. Whatever, it doesn't fucking matter. Browning is treated differently by the media and television commentators that cover him than Price was because Browning is white. Quit dancing around the fucking point. Do you disagree? Motherfuckers always want to take the discussion on a fucking tangent and argue about stupid shit that's irrelevant to the discussion.

Never said Lowe was the next Barry Sanders so don't twist even though that's obviously what you're trying to do.

Funny how I'm supposedly the village idiot and yet I get shout outs on the pod. Obviously my opinion is valued by some people. Yours on the other hand... not so much.
    Don't need any validation. But I appreciate the shout outs and they do support the fact that I'm not the village idiot around here and I do make some good points. So, eat my fucking ass!
    You need the validation. The fact you keep talking about it speaks volumes about your fragile self image as the village idiot.
  • Options
    CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Only a faggot fan of a soft faggot team, from a faggot city like Seattle would be posting this SJW bullshit with the team a win away from the RB.

Just fucking pass out already or light the fucking match.
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

And no, I'm not white.

You got me with the shout outs. Fuck, I was hoping you wouldn’t go there. By the way, I don’t give if you get a shout out or not.

Regarding Price & Browning, yeah people treat them differently and I never said they didn’t nor did I dance around it. If you could comprehend English, I was defending Price with my post because people dogged him when in fact he was playing begin a shit OL.
    Sure, I agree Price suffered behind a bad O-line. But you angrily interjecting that fact into a discussion about racial bias at the QB position was completely irrelevant to the discussion. Do better.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

And no, I'm not white.

You got me with the shout outs. Fuck, I was hoping you wouldn’t go there. By the way, I don’t give if you get a shout out or not.

Regarding Price & Browning, yeah people treat them differently and I never said they didn’t nor did I dance around it. If you could comprehend English, I was defending Price with my post because people dogged him when in fact he was playing begin a shit OL.
    Sure, I agree Price suffered behind a bad O-line. But you angrily interjecting that fact into a discussion about racial bias at the QB position was completely irrelevant to the discussion. Do better.
    Are you gnu hear?
  • Options

And no, I'm not white.

You need the validation. The fact you keep talking about it speaks volumes about your fragile self image as the village idiot.
    As the actual village idiot, I definitely crave the shoutouts
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,075
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

And no, I'm not white.

We have village idiots o' plenty
  • Options

And no, I'm not white.

We have village idiots o' plenty
    Did I get a shout out
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,522
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Uh, they didn't win shit while Price played. That's the difference. I hate Browning with all of my being and agree that the "he's a winner" line is bs, but...