Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Picture Thread

2»

Comments

• Haid_D_SalaamiHaid_D_Salaami Member Posts: 541
    dnc said:

What should VaDawg and his daughters do in Sea Tac after the game?

The substance in the bag is too powdery for blow. No rocks at all, you wouldn't even need to chop that up. The substance on the fingers is interesting as well. I think that is mdma powder aka molly, not blow. Either way, it's a good recommendation for a night in Seattle.

Junkie Superiority Guy

You called?

Pretty sure it's heroin.....

Not that I would know anything about that.
  • loadsockloadsock Member Posts: 686
    I'm gonna pay my employee 40$ an hour so that's quite the 25$ per hour raise. He was ecstatic.

It was rough, however, breaking the news to My other 2 employees that I had to let them and their 15$ per hr jobs be cut.

Math (and common sense) is a clearly a bitch for some
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288

The real question is who still goes to Cinnabon?

That reminds me, I've got to head to the Squire Shop and pick up some shorts. Maybe pick up an Orange Julius on my way over to Jay Jacobs

LOL.
  • CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986

I'm with Damone on this... Why stop at $15? Why not just make the minimum wage $40 an hour.
    Why set the speed limit at 65 mpg, why not 165?

Why stop at letting parents spank their kids? Why not murder them?

Why set the drinking age at 21, why not 81?

Why set (insert law as it was made or voted on), why not (ridiculous hyperbole that I made up because I don't have a better argument)?

I'm not saying I disagree with you, I'm just saying your argument sucks. Also, please move this to the Lemon Party Political Board

I'm with Damone on this... Why stop at $15? Why not just make the minimum wage $40 an hour.

Why set (insert law as it was made or voted on), why not (ridiculous hyperbole that I made up because I don't have a better argument)?

I'm not saying I disagree with you, I'm just saying your argument sucks. Also, please move this to the Lemon Party Political Board

HuskyJW said:

Why do you hate livable wages?

I know I know.....these multi-billion dollar businesses now can't afford it.

Other than inflation, what else are foreign concepts to you?

Christ. I hope that was a woosh
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,727
    just move to South Carolina or Thailand....Chaing Mai is amazing and the food is incredible. Foot massages in the streets, fresh coconut, scooters, great weather. America is the new 3rd world.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,650

jecornel said:

just move to South Carolina or Thailand....Chaing Mai is amazing and the food is incredible. Foot massages in the streets, fresh coconut, scooters, great weather. America is the new 3rd world.

When I am in Thailand I get more than a foot massage
    The first 13 inches were consensual?

• Get the fuck back on topic

• RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

Get the fuck back on topic

I think Race's OP won the thread. What else is there to do in SeaTac?

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,378 Founders Club
    Best non-picture picture thread evah.
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,727
    Don't forget to swing by Excalibur for a samurai sword for the living room wall
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    Some of you fucking retards know that if wages went up to $15 then prices would just spike right? Christ almighty...
  • SpoonieLuvSpoonieLuv Member Posts: 5,451

Some of you fucking retards know that if wages went up to $15 then prices would just spike right? Christ almighty...