Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

What's standing between Utah and the Rose Bowel?

13»

Comments

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Mad_Son said:

They like doogpound. Enough said on that.

s/o @jhfstyle24
    That was the first Husky site I found, and I'm willing to bet there are other Doogpound refugees here today. They run anyone out who doesn't fit their site niche.

At the Thanksgiving dinner table this year, I said I was thankful that I found HH when I did.

Not really, but I was about to go insane the next time the group hive mind over there yelled at me for not thinking MJ Tafisi was a far better player than Solomon Tuliaupupu or for saying that maybe Pete did have some recruiting issues/blind spots.

I know it's stupid, but I really do appreciate a place where some different fucking opinions are allowed and anyone saying a RB recruit is Barry Sanders gets the shit they deserve. Shout out to everyone on this bored, except Mooster. You suck.
    @TierbsHsotBoobs can get fucked too, he is colossal pussy
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    89ute said:

89ute said:

89ute said:

How the revenge factor looking for the Yoot? Probably off the charts.

Not necessarily revenge, but this is exactly the type of game Utah wins. I'll never forget Barry Switzer saying, and it was true ... "There is not one guy on that roster that Alabama would have recruited."

If we were a heavy favorite in this game we would shit all over ourselves.
    "Exactly the kind of game we win, but I have to go back ten years to find an example."

NYBE
    #5 Stanford 2013 ... Just off the top of my head. How have you guys fared in big games under Pete? Gurgle.
    Well, we have stomped the shit out of a garbage South team to win the Pac-12.

Tough for Utah to win big games when they don't play any
    2016 you got a garbage match-up because we lost to CU which kept SC out. Not sure you win if you would have faced SC again. Probably would have been the same result as your other big games.
    Hi there. Pete’s forte is losing to teams when we don’t have the talent advantage. USC, Bama, Penn St, and Auburn all being great examples. Utah is not even close to fitting that bill.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,862
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    89ute said:

89ute said:

How the revenge factor looking for the Yoot? Probably off the charts.

Not necessarily revenge, but this is exactly the type of game Utah wins. I'll never forget Barry Switzer saying, and it was true ... "There is not one guy on that roster that Alabama would have recruited."

If we were a heavy favorite in this game we would shit all over ourselves.
    "Exactly the kind of game we win, but I have to go back ten years to find an example."

NYBE
    #5 Stanford 2013 ... Just off the top of my head. How have you guys fared in big games under Pete? Gurgle.
    Big games against superior opponents (Bama, USC, Penn St) Not good.

Big games against shitty opponents (WSU, Buffs, Utes)? Pretty darn good.
  • Options
    GilbystaintGilbystaint Member Posts: 1,061
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    “It’s shocking how different dawgpound and hardcorehuskies are. Dawgpound is a great group. These guys aren’t and are proud of it.”

I just love being here.
  • Options
    89ute89ute Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,453
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

“It’s shocking how different dawgpound and hardcorehuskies are. Dawgpound is a great group. These guys aren’t and are proud of it.”

I just love being here.

#MeToo
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Those guys are total faggots. Confirmed.
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    I love the fact that he calls it the “Rose Bowel” cause the dude is full of crap.